A Whole New Game

Her blood ran cold. The man seemed to be taunting her as he just played a little with the delicate flower, wiggling it this way and that. That flower was the same type of flower that she had found at the back of the school. It couldn't be a coincidence... could it? She didn't know what to think.

Eraser-Head turned to look back at the white-haired student, his expression serious. "It looks like your suspicions about what you saw were right." So he thought the same thing? The hero's attention went back to the man standing in the plaza.

The man's entire upper body was littered with the suspiciously real looking dead hands. His face was mostly concealed except for his glowing red eyes which looked like they wanted to rip you apart just for the heck of it; two hands went around his neck as if someone had tried to choke him but had gotten their hands chopped off in the process. It took the fashionable choker to a whole new level. Hands were placed evenly down his sides and down his arms, appearing to have firm grips. Because of his dark clothing, his light grey-blue hair stood out even more then it probably would have. But it was a common hair color.

In his hands, the villain twirled the long stem of the gorgeous flower before letting the full blossom land right in the middle of his palm. In an instant, the once beautiful flower was reduced to just dull crumbles where it eventually just fell off his hand like sand. All this happened while he stared at them. A true a wholesome demonstration of his power. Like a magician finished with a marvelous magic trick, his spread his arms.

No one made a sound as the terrible display rendered them fearful. Shihana gulped and looked at Aizawa-sensei. She knew that while he was also technically a mid distance fighter, a quirk like that could be deadly if he turned his eyes away for even a moment. And with more and more villains appearing...it wasn't looking too good.

However, unlike the minors, his face was void of emotions. Still, even without her Sharingan, Shihana's eyes were still more observant than most. Spending a long time by his side, his tense form did not escape her. This villain was no ordinary villain, not with such a destructive quirk like his. And her dread only grew as the villains just kept on coming, most scattering to other areas but 1/4 stayed behind.

Aizawa-sensei wasn't going to wait any longer. There was no telling when help would even come or if they would even come in time. With an extravagant gesture, Aizawa extended his scarf, making it expand in the air around him. It was time use his quirk.

Looking over her shoulder, Shihana checked on the rest of her class. Young faces were clearly petrified, the horror evident on their faces. They could only watch as the villains slowly made their way towards them in a large and scattered mass.

"Huh? Villains? How could they possibly have gotten into a hero school?!" Kirishima uttered incredulously, his face as pale as the rest of them.

Momo at that moment made her way forwards from the back of the class, her dark and elegant eyes worried as she struggled to keep her composer. "13-sensei, what happened with the sensors for trespassers?" 13 looked at them.

"They don't seem to be working at the moment..." he trailed off, no doubt wondering himself.

"Where exactly are they positioned?" Todoroki inquired. The attention fell on him as her assessed the situation. "If the sensors aren't responding, that can only mean that someone's quirk is the cause behind the blockage. This is an isolated area, far away from the main campus or any other part of society for that case." His mismatched eyes were hard. "The attack is taking place right at the same time a class was supposed to come here. Foolish they may be but idiots there are not." Eyes narrowed, his gazed rolled over the structure of the building and all it's inhabitants. "This was a carefully planned attack no doubt, with a main purpose that isn't clear yet."