Friends and Festivals

Note: The following chapter has not yet undergone official editing by Author. 

Katsuki was furious, his eyes burning with rage. ALL THESE FUCKING YEARS!! Since the very BEGINNING!!! For the damn longest, she had been holding back, hiding her true power. Why? Did she think that he was too weak?! Just thinking that she thought that made his blood boil.

Did she believe that he wasn't even worth her true strength? Well, if so, a lot of fucking good it did her holding back like that, because he always ended up beating her. He grit his teeth as those scenes appeared in his mind. If it were true, then all those fights had been fake. Had she purposely let him win? Fooled him into believing that he had won with his own strength when in reality it was all just fucking pity or something? His head was swimming with crazy theories that only served to fuel his boiling anger.

"Do you think I'm weak? A nobody who needs your damn pity? Well, I'll fucking tell you, I'm going to beat every motherfucker in this school and become the number one hero, including you! So don't go around thinking that those shitty attacks of yours will make a difference against me! We're not kids anymore, I won't fall for your shit! I'll crush you if you so much as think of making a move against me!" He growled, leaning even closer, with only inches of space between them, his figure trapping her smaller frame. They were so close, Shihana could see his dilated pupils, and the deeper flecks of red in his eyes.

There was no way she could escape, and if by a miracle she managed to, she wouldn't get very far. But that didn't matter. They needed to speak about this, be real with each other. Because she tried to act as if it was all okay, then their rough history was just that. History. But it did matter. And it had come back from the grave to get them.

As Katsuki started at his captive, he saw her eyes filled with hurt. Good, he tried to convince himself that she deserved it. Key word: TRIED. More than anything, he hated, hated, HATED, people looking down on him and she obviously was! It wasn't his fault. Fuck, HE was rightfully pissed! (So why did his heart feel like it was being pierced through, with a jagged knife, when he looked at the pure emotion in her eyes?).

Shihana couldn't take watching the anger in his eyes so she looked down, her bangs covering her eyes. Did he really think so little of her? Never in any of her lives had she looked down on anybody. And what was up with him thinking that she had held back on him or something? Was he talking about their rights as kids? She kept quiet, trying to keep her temper in check. It wouldn't do to blow up on someone who was known for being a lose cannon.

"What? Not going to brag about how strong you really are? I bet you've laughed on and on about it with Deku. How you supposedly saved me when I didn't need your damn help! Huh!? What, cat got your tongue?!" Katsuki taunted her, tilting her head.

Once limp hands then formed into tight fists as his words only made her pissed. She looked up, her eyes full of cold fury. The blonde almost flinched at the power behind that icy stare but instead he just tightened his hold.

"You really don't know anything about me." She whispered. Katsuki expected her to try to scramble over herself in explaining herself with lame as excuses, so this was a shock.

"When we talked, you claimed to be so pissed that I never talked to you, going so far as to make me take your number. When I never told you why or where I left, never called, it must have made you feel awful. But did you also forget how you tormented me and Izuku? That maybe, just maybe, you reserved it a tiny bit?" She shook her head, her fists slacking again as she gave a humorless laugh. "Even then, with all your bullying and hits, we still considered you a friend because we we knew you and accepted your arrogance, pride, and violent attitude. You always came to Izuku's party even if you were forced."