A New Day, A New Dawn

Enjoy her chapter!

Izuku was so happy. Shihana could tell by the little jump in his step, even at such a late time. The sun was completely gone, casting shadows everywhere. The previous day, both teens had gotten word from All-Might soon after receiving their acceptance letters. The man had instructed them to meet him on the beach. At night. To be fair, the was probably the only time he wasn't busy, besides early in the morning.

The pair looked around as they finally reached the beach, the only sound around as the gentle crash of the waves. Standing not too far away was a tall thin figure with oversized clothing and strangely bright hair. Izuku smiled as soon as they saw him, raising a hand to greet the world's greatest hero. 

"Hey, All—mff!!!" Said man raised an eyebrow at the incomplete sentence, turning around. He sweat dropped at what he saw.

The reason behind the greeting ending early was all due to a small figure. Shihana had grabbed Izuku by the neck and had slapped a hand of his mouth, preventing him from speaking any further. When Izuku muffled something, Shihana finally loosened her grip.

"Are you crazy?" She hissed, "you can't just scream his name out like that! You'll draw attention." She spoke the last part quietly, looking around the beach, hoping no one had caught on. She hoped not. Not far off was a dock, almost completely empty except for a couple that looked a little to curious for comfort. Or maybe she was just being paranoid. However, they soon lost interest when the only thing they saw were two teens. Tension left their bodies when Izuku and Shihana saw this. Small hands completely released their hold after that. Shihana muttered an apology as they returned to walking.

Fluffy green hair shook from the force in which Izuku quickly jumped, shaking his hands at her. He had a light blush. 

"Don't apologize, your right! It wouldn't be a good idea to attract attention from calling out on All-Might. Sorry..." he apologized, rubbing the back of his neck. Shihana nodded.

"No harm done." She said, shrugging. "All-Might's waiting. Let's go."

Said man waved as they came closer, a look of amusement as he stared at the two of them. 

"I don't know what that was about, but I won't ask. Anyways, congratulations you two. You made it in." The two teens high-fived the man when he held both palms in the air. Izuku enthusiastically gave his mentor credits, his fists shaking up and down in front of him.

"No, it was all thanks to you." The boy proclaimed, " We couldn't couldn't have done it without you!" The small girl besides them agreed, nodding along.

"That's true. Your help got us where we are." The girl's eyes became distant. No, the both of you were the ones who helped me get here. I don't think I could have done it if it hadn't been for these two. While she wouldn't be at the end of the path for a couple more years, she was at least on the right tracks thanks to them.

The two males didn't realize that she had became distant for those few seconds. Out of all of them, she was the most quiet. They were used to it. Recognition light up All-Might's blue orbs. "By the way, about that, I never actually told anyone at U.A. about me training you kids" placing his hands on his hips, he looked at them warmly. This statement left the two students dumbfounded. Their awe must have shown because the #1 hero chuckled as he saw right through them. The thin man held up a hand. "I'm serious. I didn't tell the judges or use my name as a way to get both of you in. You guys did it all on your own".

Smiling widely was all Shihana could do as Izuku bowed to All-Might. Eventually she bowed too though as her smile dimmed, a new thought crossing her mind. They didn't know that she hadn't almost made it.