𝐃𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝟐𝟒.
『 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮"
- 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬

༄༄༄༄

"Where you goin'?" Saoir asked me as I slowly tried to slide her off my chest.

"To use the bathroom." I lied making her slide off of me and turn around wrapping herself in the covers.

I walked out of the room and down the hallway into one of the bathrooms before I called Aya.

"Okay so what's the plan?" She asked as soon as she answered.

I sighed, "Aight so you need to be here at like 4 because it's gone take a minute for her to even get ready and allat you know she be stallin'." I explained as I leaned against the wall in the bathroom.

"What she wearing?"

"Ion know, I told her I want her, you and Tamina to go out to eat tonight so when you come just tell her to dress up." I shrugged as she smacked her lips.

"You know her ass gone be suspicious if we don't dress up too."

"Okay then dress up." I said in a duh tone and I could sense her rolling her eyes.

"Faze I swear, you better make her so fuckin' happy tonight."

"I am shut up, now lemme call this nigga Mob because his ass posed to be here by now." I said before she said bye and hung up.

I pulled the phone from my ear and went to Mob contact calling him, "I'm comin' down the street nigga damn."

"Yo' ass was posed to be here 15 minutes ago."

"Nigga shut yo ass up, because I know you just got out the bed."

"Call me when you outside nigga." I said before he hung up and I walked out of the bathroom.

I went back to the room seeing Saoir looking at me already, "Why you use that bathroom?" She asked as I shrugged.

"Cause I wanted to, I'm finna go wit' Mob, I'll be back later." I told her going into the closet looking for something to throw on.

I slipped my Yeezy's on and a t-shirt before I went over to my dresser grabbing some money off of it and putting it into my pocket.

"Where ya'll goin'?"

"Barbershop and some other shit." I said walking over to her side of the bed and leaning down kissing her lips.

"Why you gotta leave?" She mumbled wrapping arm arms around my neck making me smack my lips grabbing her arms.

"Saoir lemme go, I been here wit' you forever." I told her as she sniffled making me sigh.

"Okay but you can go with Mob tomorrow, you don't even need your hair cut." She told me as I felt her tears falling onto me.

"Saoir, I'm still goin'. Stop cryin', you not even cryin' for a reason." I said sliding myself out of her arms as she sat up wiping her face.

"I don't even care, go do whatever wit' yo friend. Don't come back in here tryna kiss all on me or nothing Fazon because imma fight you I promise. Don't say shit else to me all day." She said as I laughed shaking my head.