𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝟐𝟔.
『 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞."
- 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐉𝐫.

༄༄༄༄

"Yo Mama irritatin' ain't she?" I whispered to Saoir bare stomach as she lightly chuckled.

"Shut up, don't be lyin' to my baby." She swatted me away as I laughed kissing her stomach and rubbing it.

"You gettin' big." I told her as she nodded her head, "I'm scared, because I'm huge now so imagine how big imma be in the end."

"You ain't even that big Saoir." I looked at her as she rolled her eyes, "Yes I am."

"You just sayin' what I want to hear." She waved me off as I turned my attention back onto her stomach.

I played with the belly ring she still had in, as she swatted my hand away.

"Leave it alone, I gotta change it to the pregnancy one."

"Just take it out."

She waved me off focusing on the tv while I yawned laying back on the bed, "I bet you missin' Kelin right now."

I nodded my head, "I am."

"Go get on the game with him."

"If he was active I woulda got a notification I got the playstation app." I mumbled as she shook her head.

"You be too into that game."

"Ion even play it that much no more." I waved her off as she pressed the bottom of her stomach.

I side eyed her before I looked back at the tv that was playing Good Girls.

"What's wrong?" I asked her seeing that she kept rubbing and pressing her stomach.

"Nothing, just uncomfortable." She mumbled as I just looked at her before I picked my phone up.

I clicked on Instagram looking through the things people tagged me in, liking almost everything I seen.

I exited out of Instagram going to Twitter looking at the different tweets people mentioned me in.

Saoir sat up a little and began rubbing her stomach as her eyes never left the tv.

She changed positions again crossing her legs as she gently massaged her stomach.

"You actin' like some wrong, so just tell me what's wrong. Even if you don't think it's important." I told her as she sighed, "It's a little uncomfortable at the top of my stomach."

"Uncomfortable how?"

"It's not painful or nothing, just botherin' me." She explained as I just looked at her thinking about everything she was saying.

"Is it scaring you?"

"No, I don't think it's anything I should be worried about. Remember when I experienced Braxton Hicks for the first time? I did all that for nothing." She said as I shrugged, "It's better to be on the safe side. But if you ain't worried, I ain't either."

--

"I told you to let me talk to her." I shook my head telling Kelin as he smacked his lips.

"Nigga no, you wasn't even gone say the right shit. I told you she be strict bout that school shit she don't play."