𝐑𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲

𝟏𝟏.
『 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
- 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

༄༄༄༄

"Nigga I know you ain't sleep." I heard Mob say outside my door making me smack my lips before I stood up and unlocked my bedroom door letting him come inside.

He looked at me before he shook his head coming into the room.

I laid back on my bed and he stood there watching me, "What's wrong?" He asked as I just looked at him before shaking my head.

"Ain't none wrong." I mumbled shrugging as he stared at me blankly.

"You forgot ian like them other niggas down there, I been knowin' you since we was shorties g. I know this ain't you. What's wrong?" He asked me making me just close my eyes.

"None niggas jus' sleepy. So if you don't mind." I mumbled pointing at the door as he smacked his lips.

"Yo' ass ain't been to sleep in some days, I can tell. You got heavy ass bags, and I seen all them coffee things inna garbage. Tune nem said they all from you." He said as I smacked my lips.

"Okay well now I wanna go to sleep. Mob g just go leave me alone I'm good."

"You not good, and I ain't finna leave you alone till you tell me some. I been sittin' back letting you fuck yo self up but this shit ain't coo'. You been good ever since you started hangin' wit' that singer Saoir, wassup wit that?" He asked me as I closed my eyes again trying to block him out.

"Huh? Wassup wit' it?" He repeated making me sigh.

"Ain't shit up wit' it, ian heard from her in some weeks. Ion blame her though, if I seen a muhfucka as fucked up as me I would distance myself too." I said looking at him as he had this look on his face.

"When the last time you been inna stu?" He asked making me shrug, "When I went wit' her some weeks ago. Ian inna mood for that shit right now." I told him as he just sighed.

"I can't sit here and let you jus' go down bruh. You and Marl was my brothers. Ya'll always looked out for me no matter what. Now I'm tryna look out for you bruh, you can't keep livin' like this. This shit killin' you bruh.

Them niggas down there ain't gone tell you that because they don't give a fuck. All they care about is leechin' off you bruh. They care 'bout fuckin' bitches that wanna be around them in hopes of gettin' round you. They ain't lookin' out for you, they don't give a fuck. But bruh ian gone sit here and let you do this." He explained as I sat there thinking about everything he was telling me.

"I wish it was me instead of Marl." I said as he nodded his head, "I know you do."

"He woulda been doin' so much shit bruh. I can't do this fame shit without him. He had the plan, I'm jus' fuckin' up." I shook my head using the back of my hand to wipe my eyes.

"Marl had everything planned out, he knew what we was gone do with the money. He knew what we was gone sign for everything. Bruh this his dream, this shit not for me. It should be him livin' this." I mumbled as I wiped my face again before I stood up.

I opened my room door going down the stairs seeing everybody sitting around with some females around.

I walked over to the speaker that was playing music unplugging it from the wall making everybody look in my direction.

"Fuck yo' ass doin'?" Doom laughed as everybody watched me in amusement.

"Get the fuck out. Everybody leave." I snapped as everybody laughed thinking I was playing.

"Man gone head back upstairs you trippin'." Tune laughed along with everybody else as I shook my head.

Doom was the only one looking at me seriously before he shook his head, "Nah ya'll come on." He said as Cop smacked his lips.

"Ain't nobody goin' nowhere, this nigga jus' trippin' on us because his lil girlfriend been dodgin' his ass." Cop joked making everybody in the room laugh as Doom shook his head standing up.

"He want us to leave, ya'll niggas keep jokin' and shit but he serious." He shrugged before he grabbed his phone and stuff.

"Hm, you need this because you trippin'." Ace said holding out a bag of pills towards me before I clenched my jaw.

I stole off him and kept punching him until I felt somebody trying to pull me off him, I turned around and swung off them before I walked pushed back by Mob.

"Man he told ya'll niggas to leave so ya'll needa leave."

"I know you ain't let this bitch ass nigga come put no bug in yo' ear. Faze you a bitch on God. You tryna put us out because this mad ass nigga come sayin' some to you." Tune snapped holding his lip as I looked at him crazy.

"Ion give a fuck about none of this shit, get the fuck outta my shit. Ion wanna see none of you niggas in my shit eva' again." I snapped before he shook his head, the females that was there watched as everything unfolded and I closed my eyes punching the wall next to me.

"I fuckin' hate everybody." I mumbled punching the wall again before I wiped my face.

I looked around, "Man fuck all this shit." I mumbled wiping my face again and walked back upstairs to my room.

--

"Where you been?" Lisa asked me as I sat in her kitchen eating some Chicken Noodle Soup.

"Home." I shrugged as she leaned against the counter staring at me.

I glanced at her stomach that was slightly poking out and laughed, "Imagine that baby coming out looking like both niggas." I joked as she rolled her eyes.

"Stop tryna' change the subject, what's wrong Fazon? Talk to me. You're like a son to me. And you know I'm always here to help you." She told me as I nodded my head chewing my food.

"I know, but you can't always help me. Some stuff can't be helped." I shrugged putting some more food into my mouth.

"It's not that you can't be helped, you just don't want to be helped." She said making me just sigh as I stayed quiet.

"How you and Saoir album going?"

"Ion even think we gone do a album no more. I ain't talked t that girl in like almost a month." I saida she frowned.

"Ya'll got into a argument or some?" She asked making me shake my head.

I shook my head, "She started bein' dry and shit, and I wasn't finna force none." I shrugged making her nod her head.

"Well you need to work on your own album anyways." She reminded me as I looked up at her, "Ian even been thinkin' 'bout that."

"Before any of that you need to work on yourself. You need to be in a better place before you focus on any music or anything." She told me making me shrug, "I'm good."

"You're not."

"Okay but I will be." I mumbled eating the last of my soup before I stood up going to the pot.

"It's bothering you that you ain't talked to her ain't it?" She asked making me sigh.

"I went to her house and I told her shit ian never told nobody. I opened up to her and she jus' kicked me to the side. That shit hurt but at the same time I can't make her fuck wit' me."

"I wouldn't wanna fuck wit' me if I was her, I got too much baggage." I added as Lisa just listened to me.
_____________________________

This mf at 20k...ya'll needa slow downnn!

Anyways I'm off again the day after tm so I might update then idk.

- BAABYPRADA🍍