𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

𝟔.
『 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐀𝐫𝐭, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬."
- 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐧

༄༄༄༄

"Tonight at 12." I spoke to my live as the comments came in fast.

You and Faze are so cute😍

I hope the song with you and Faze on there😫

I love you and your music so much❤️❤️❤️

Hey bae😏

"The song me and Faze released already isn't on there, but we have another song that is on there."

"I know you not on live." Aya said looking at me shocked as I waved her off.

"I am."

"Girl I think this the first time you been live since you been famous." She exaggerated and I smacked my lips.

"I've been live a couple times Aya, you're dramatic." I told her as she looked in the camera, "Damn you got alotta fans." She said seeing how many people were on the live."

"Yeah it is a lot of people on here." I nodded looking at more comments.

You and Faze need to make a music video

Girl your music soooo good😫

Yhu so fine fukk that nigga Faze😍😍

"All they sayin' is the same thing." Aya scrunched her face up making me nod, "Yeah they are. I'm about to get off this. Bye ya'll." I said before ending it and sitting back on the couch.

"So the album comes out tonight. You excited?" She asked making me shrug, "A little, it's not my first album. But I think this is the best album I've ever made." I expressed as she nodded before she smirked.

"You ready for your date tonight?" She asked making me roll my eyes, "It's not a date. We're only friends, he's just taking me out to celebrate the album since I'm not having a release party or none."

"It's a date, just admit it."

"It's not so I'm not admittin' shit." I held my hand up rolling my eyes at her ass.

"Whatever you sayyy." She dragged as my phone started ringing, I picked it up seeing my Mama name on the screen.

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚🌎
would like to FaceTime...

I answered it waiting for it to connect, "Who that?"

"My Mama." I said as her face popped up and she looked at me with a frown, "Why it take so long to connect?"

"Ion know Mama yo' wifi prolly messed up." I told her making her look at me crazy, "I got the best of the best, that's yo' weak ass wifi." She waved me off making me laugh.

"Anyways, what you doing later?"

"I'm going out with my friend." I yawned as she looked at me confused, "Who Aya?"

"No." "She goin' out with Faze!" Aya yelled making me roll my eyes.

"Why you didn't tell me you was goin' onna date?" My Mama asked as I smacked my lips, "Because ian goin' onna date. He taking me out to celebrate the album, not because he wanna be wit' me."