𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝟕.
『 𝐍𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐨. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."
- 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝

༄༄༄༄

"Are you ready?" Lisa asked walking into my suite as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah, they bet not ask me no stupid shit Lisa. I'm tellin' you I'll walk out that bitch." I told her as she nodded her head.

"I told them that already. Just try to be professional, and if you don't like something they ask, move on to the next topic." She explained as I just looked at her.

"Whatever." I mumbled looking at my earrings in my ears and then I sat on the chair that was at the desk.

"The uber should be here soon."

"You shoulda rented me a car, ion like people drivin' me around." I smacked my lips as she rolled her eyes, "All you do is complainnn." She dragged as I looked at her.

"Ion even complain that much. You already know I'm grateful for everything you do for me." I waved her off and she gasped playfully.

"Wow, seriously? I would've never knew. You never talk to me no more, you ain't even tell me nothing about Ms. Saoir Jade." She winked as I shrugged, "Ain't nothing to tell. We friends and we make good music together."

"That's it?" She raised an eyebrow and I nodded, "That's it, if you asked her she would say the same thing."

"Friends don't take other friends on dates."

"It wasn't a date, it was a friendly outing to celebrate her album release. You know her shit number 1 right now?" I asked her as she nodded, "I know that, and I also know ya'll song is number 1 also."

I leaned back in the seat thinking before Lisa tapped me, "Come on, the uber is outside." She said going to grab her purse and make sure everything was inside of it.

I stood up pulling my pants up following behind her out of the hotel suite we were sharing.

We walked down the fall and I ignored the people who stared but didn't say nothing, "Which one is it?" I asked her as she pulled her phone out.

"Black Escalade." She told me making me point at it before we walked towards it.

We got inside and I smacked my lips, "I hate New York, all people do is stare that shit annoying." I told her as she looked at me crazy.

"You're a celebrity what do you expect?" She asked me as I shrugged, "They ain't gotta stare, they can speak. Imma speak back but nah they just stare in my fuckin' face. That shit rude and annoying."

"Some people be scared to say something, look at you 6'3, pants sagging, hood on your head you look mean." She shrugged as I chuckled before looking at her.

"Remember I went on my first tour and scared everybody when my gun fell out my pants?"

"Boy you was some else, it took so long to get you to let that gun go." She shook her head as I shrugged.

--

"Okay so lemme ask the question everybody been waiting for." Charlamagne said making me lean back looking at him.

"What it is?"

"Wassup with you and Saoir Jade? How you manage to pull her?" He asked as Envy and Angela nodded.