𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

𝟐𝟎.
『 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞"
- 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

༄༄༄༄

I sat in the chair staring at Saoir sleeping body as I listened to the machine beep over and over.

I couldn't take my eyes away from her, it was like if I looked away for a second she could be taken away from me.

I heard footsteps behind me making my head snap in that direction, seeing it was just her brothers and sister.

"Kelin move." The sister pushed him before sitting in the other seat closest to Saoir's bed, with the younger brother sitting in her lap.

"You can sit right here if you want to." I told Kelin as he shook his head.

"Naw, I'm good. Ion even wanna touch her or none, allat shit hooked up to her might fuck some up." He shook his head as I nodded understanding because I felt the same way.

"Have they said anything new?" Tamina asked making me shake my head.

"They say they think she should be wakin' up today. They ain't expect her to be sleep this long, but when she wake up they gotta check her out and allat. Then she should be ready to go home." I explained everything that I was told and she nodded her head.

"She going to your house? Or her house?"

"Her's."

"Yo' Mama still ain't came to see her or nothing?" Tamina asked Kelin as he smacked his lips.

"Ian talked to her ass, I told her what happened. But it ain't like it wasn't all over social media and shit. So she know, if she don't wanna check on her own daughter that's on her miserable ass. To be honest I hope she don't even come, Saoir don't need that negative shit round her right now."

"Yeah, but that's her daughter. She should care."

"My Mama weird, she should care, but she don't."

"But Tiff-"

"Stop talkin' bout it, you don't know her like we do. You ain't grow up inna house with her, you can't speak onna shit. Yeah onna outside she look like all this good shit, but she fucked up inna head." Kelin snapped making Tamina stop talking and just stare at Saoir.

A couple seconds later Kelin stood up walking out of the room, and I glanced at Tamina seeing her look down at her feet.

"Why Saoir still sleep?" Bam asked Tamina making her look at him, "Because she tired, she gone wake up soon though." She told him as he nodded his head.

I reached my hand into my pocket fidgeting with the pill bottle I always carried around.

--

"Faze she woke." I felt somebody nudging me making my eyes shoot open, not even remembering falling asleep.

I seen Aya in front of me looking at Saoir making me look over seeing her drinking some water.

"She just woke up?" I asked making Aya nod her head, "Yeah I just called the nurses and stuff in here."

"Where Kelin and Tamina?"

"They went to the house, they looked tired and I told them to go get some sleep."

I stared at Saoir as she just looked around not saying nothing as the nurse came into the room.

"Excuse me." She said walking in between me and Aya checking something on the machines before writing it down.

She went over to the other side and smiled at Saoir, "Hello Ms. Albrite, it's nice to see you up. How are you feeling?" She asked her as Saoir shrugged.

"My head.." Saoir answered in a raspy voice making the nurse nod her head.

"That's expected, you had a very big piece of glass stuck in your head from the window. So you had to have surgery to have it removed. I'll get you something for the pain, besides that is there anything else bothering you?"

"No." She said making her nod her head, "Alright well I'll be back with something for that pain, and then I'll come and check on you in a few hours." She smiled before walking out of the room.

"You scared the fuck outta me." Aya told her as she just shook her head.

"I thought I was finna die." Saoir mumbled as Aya frowned, "Don't say that, you're goood. Everything is okay."

"It was so much blood everywhere, I thought I was dying forreal. I was so scared." Saoir explained as I shook my head standing up.

"You didn't die though, you still here so stop talkin' like that." I told her as wiping the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Did my Mama come to see me?" She asked making Aya look at me while I shook my head.

"Naw, but fuck her. Yo' brothers and sister was here all day damn near."

"I had to force they ass to go home, they was trying to sleep here." Aya said making her just nod her head slightly.

--

"Here." I said setting the subway sandwich down on the table beside her.

"Thank you." She smiled grabbing it and unwrapping it, "What took you so long?"

"I took Tamina nem to get something to eat too."

"What they get?"

"Five Guys."

"That sounds soo good." She mumbled as I smacked my lips looking at her, "I ain't say I wanted none, I just said it sounds good."

I just waved her off leaning back in my seat looking at the tv, "So when they gone let you outta here?"

"Tomorrow morning, they said they just want to make sure everything is okay." She told me before she took a bite out of her sandwich.

I watched her as she danced around a little in her seat as she ate the sandwich making me chuckle.

She looked at me and shook her head, "This is sooo good."

"I bet it is the way you dancin' and shit." I laughed as she chuckled taking another bite.

I just leaned back in my seat watching her thinking about the past few days.

I don't know what I would've done if she didn't make it through all this.

"What?" She asked looking at me making me shake my head.

"None." I shrugged as she just looked at me funny before she looked at the tv.
_____________________________

This shit took me a good 2 weeks, and it's short asfffff.

I keep sayin im finna finish this but I jus be talkin.

Imma frfr finish ts before december tho.

- BAABYPRADA🍍