𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝟐𝟓.
『𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐀 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲."
- 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

༄༄༄༄

"Fazon hurry up she's is on her way." I smacked my lips sitting on the toilet peeing while he showered.

"I coulda been ready if you woulda let me inna shower wit' you."

"No because you always wanna make the water cold." I rolled my eyes wiping myself and standing up pulling up my spandex shorts before flushing the toilet.

"It don't be cold, you jus' like yo' shit burning." He said turning the shower off as I washed my hands.

I grabbed a paper towel drying them rolling my eyes at him looking at me in the mirror.

"Stop lookin' at me like that." I mumbled making him laugh as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Fazon hurry yo' ass up!" I yelled out to him before walking out of the room walking down the hallway into the kitchen hearing voices coming from it.

"Aww look at your bellly." Tamina rubbed my stomach as I laughed since she did this everytime.

"You always touchin' on my sister keep yo' hands to yourself." Kelin mugged her as I laughed, "I'm both ya'll sister." I said making him shake his head, "Don't remind me."

"Boy shut up, you always got some to say." Tamina rolled her eyes at him as I just shook my head at them.

"Ya'll always arguing." I told them as I grabbed a handful of grapes out of the fridge, "That's her" "That's him" They both at the same time making me laugh rinsing my grapes off.

"When the doctor comin'?"

"It's called a Midwife, and she should be here in like 10 mintues. So Fazon needa hurry up." I mumbled the last part right as he walked into the kitchen.

"Look at you sneak dissin'. Lame ass lil girl." He jumped at me making me wave him off.

"Did you even put lotion on?" I asked him as he smacked his lips, "Don't play wit' me especially when you ain't put no lotion on in 3 days." He said making me gasp as Kelin laughed.

"On god her ass be ashy as hell most of the time." He laughed slapping hands with Fazon.

"I sweat lotion right off, I'm always sweatin' that shit annoying." I rolled my eyes as somebody rung the doorbell.

--

"Her head big, she got that from you." I told Fazon making him smack his lips.

"You can't even say your head not big." I said to him as he straight faced me.

"Yo' shit not allat little so ion know why you talkin'." He said making me laugh, "It ain't as big as yours so ion care." I waved him off as the Midwife laughed at us.

"Well, you guys already told me the gender reveal is tomorrow, so I'll print the picture with the gender on it and put it into an envelop, it's a really good picture so I thought you would enjoy it." The Midwife told us making me nod as we stared at the screen.

"I'll also print a few other pictures for you guys to have of course." She spoke before she turned the machine off and swiped my stomach off.

"The baby is growing rapidly, you guys are going to have a big baby. I can tell already, they're reaching all of the milestones everything looks to be fine." She told as Fazon turned the lights back on.