𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝟐.
『 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧. 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠"
- 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐞

༄༄༄༄

"Ma, just listen again." I asked her making her shake her head moving the headphones away from her.

"No Saoir, there is nothing wrong with that song." She told me as she chopped some peppers up for her food.

I eyed her before I sighed and set the headphones down nothing saying anything, she glanced at me and shook her head, "Don't catch an attitude with me." She spoke making me roll my eyes slightly.

"I'm not gettin' a attitude, it's just annoying everybody saying nothing is wrong with it. But when I listen to it it's missing something and I don't know what it's missing. I ain't been able to make a song in like 2 weeks." I told her as she shrugged, "Clear your mind."

"How?"

"Go to the beach or something, rewrite the song, record it again. Change the beat, change something and see if it makes a difference." She told me as I thought about what she said before I sighed.

"How many times have you listened to it?" She eyed me as I shrugged, "A lot." I mumbled not lookking at her as she looked at me.

"Don't lie to me Jade, how many times you listened to it?"

"Like three times outside of the studio. But listening to it over and over not going to do nothing but make me more annoyed." I told her as she shook her head.

"Saoir you make beautiful music, your voice is so soothing. I can't belive you have this thing about listening to your own songs. All of your songs are made with so much passion and love." She shook her head putting the peppers into a pan with some other stuff.

I shrugged not saying anything, it was always the same thing with her and Aya when it comes to my music.

I opened up Instagram and the first thing I seen was another Shade Room post about Faze.

He was posted a lot, and I never noticed 'till that day I met him. The Shade Room always has negative stuff to say about everybody so I thought too much about their posts.

I didn't bother reading the post as I got a text from Will.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥🎧
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟖:𝟒𝟖 𝐏𝐌

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥🎧 I got a session tonight, I was just gone make beats and have some niggas come through but I can help you work on this song tonight.

Thank you sooo much Will, what time?

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥🎧 9

I thumbs uped his message before locking my phone and standing up, "I gotta go Ma, Imma come back whenever I leave the studio and get a plate." I told her as she nodded her head.

"I'll leave it in the microwave, also your brother will be here in the morning. You going to get him or me?" She asked me making me think, "What time?"

"9." "I'll get him." I told her making her nod before I gave her a hug and grabbed my keys leaving.

--