𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

𝟏𝟓.
『 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭"
- 𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥

༄༄༄༄

"Aya no, like this." I showed her the picture and she smacked her lips, "Why you ain't show me before?"

"Becauseee, you said you had it."

"I thought I did." She mumbled as she began fixing the hair at I watched her through the mirror.

Faze came into the room and looked at me smirking, "You look good."

"No I don't." I rolled my eyes ignoring the butterflies in my stomach.

"Ugly." Aya chuckled under her breathe as I ignored her.

"Why you changin' it?" He asked Aya as she looked at him with her hands on her hips.

"Because ya' friend ova' here want it another way." She said snaking her neck looking at me as I smacked my lips.

"Ion like it like this, it don't look right on me." I huffed as she eyed me and Fazon shook his head.

"I like it, keep it like that."

"So you want me to feel ugly the whole time?" I questioned him as he smacked his lips, "Imma make sure you don't feel ugly." He waved me off as Aya looked at me, "So what you wanna do."

"It's his event, I guess I'll leave it like it is." I mumbled as she nodded her head and began fixing it back how it was.

"This really look good, you just picky."

"No I'm not."

"You are, but it's okay. We have to always look our best, we too fine to be going out here lookin' any kinda way." Aya flipped her bonnet over her shoulder making me laugh.

My phone rang making me pick it up seeing Kelin and Tamina making me raise an eyebrow before I answered it.

"You look sooo pretty." "Yo' uglass." They said simultaneously making me smile.

"Thank you Mina, and fuck you Kelin. What ya'll doin' on facetime together? How ya'll even get eachother's numbers."

"You askin' too many questions. See I told you not to call her ass." Kelin smacked his lips as Mina rolled her eyes.

"She the one with the money."

"We coulda' got everything together then called hte money source." Kelin said in a duh tone making Aya laugh.

"What do ya'll want?"

"We wanna go onna trip." Mina smiled all big and Kelin just had a blank look on his face.

"Who is we?"

"Me, Bam, and Kelin." Mina shrugged as I smacked my lips, "Bam not even here to agree."

"He agree with everything I say, so therefore he agrees."

"Where do ya'll wanna go?"

"That's why we called you, we can't choose."

"She just bein' dificult. I said let's go to Cancun, she wanna go to musty ass Africa. Ion wanna see no fuckin' lions and tigers." Kelin scrunched his face up as Tamina rolled her eyes hard.