𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐞 & 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝟐𝟐.
『 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞"
- 𝐍𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐞

༄༄༄༄

"Mob man we needa get this shit done now. It's been months." I expressed to him as he leaned back in the seat.

"Okay so what's next man?" He asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he looked at me.

I sighed shaking my head, "None, you tired I can tell. Go head you can leave."

"Naw man come on we innis together, what's next?"

"We got the outro to do, but I need this to be the best thing I ever made. I mean I wanna lay everything out in this." I explained to him as he nodded his head.

"So you gone freestyle?"

"I wrote a lil then imma go off that. But remember that beat that Marl had that he wanted to make our first real song wit?" I asked him making him nod his head, "Yeah, you wanna use that?"

"I got to, the beat on here." I said handing him the flash drive and plugged it in before he began trying to pull the beat up.

Once the beat came on tears instantly filled my eyes as I nodded my head along to it.

"You wanna go inner now?" He asked making me nod standing up as I walked into the booth.

I took a deep breath as I put the headphones over my head and the beat filled my ears.

It brought back almost every memory I had of Marl at once, the good and the bad.

"Man I miss my fuckin' brother." I said as my voice cracked before the tears fell from my eyes.

The beat stopped and Mob's voice was heard, "You good?"

"Yeah, keep that." I told him before the beat started up again.

"I seen this quote by Nipsey Hussle that said, Without a game plan and without a strong sense of faith in what you're doing, it's gonne be real hard to accomplish  anything." I paused before I cleared my throat.

"That quote got Marl wrote all over it, without my brother I woulda' never been here. I would be somewhere dead, I owe everything to him. This was his dream, he wanted this so bad and he knew we was gone make it." I said wiping my face as the tears never stopped flowing.

Once the beat dropped I began rapping, just letting everything go not caring about anything.

--

"Man this the realest shit I ever heard." Mob said leaning back in his seat as the song came to an end.

"Marl deathdate in 3 weeks, I'm dropping it then. It's gone be called The Last Chapter: Marl." I explained as he looked at me confused.

"What the last chapter mean?"

"This the last chapter of the book of Faze." I shrugged making him look at me still confused.

"What you mean?"

"Faze over, there ain't no more Faze. I'm not the same person no more. I'm not the same nigga who stay up days at a time partyin' doin' any drug I want and jus' kickin' it all the time. Everyday was a party, that ain't me no more. I got so much shit to accomplish with such a little bit of time, and I'm runnin' out of time tryin' to be somebody who I'm not no more." I further explained to him as he nodded his head understanding me.

"Marl always talked about evolving into other shit, he never wanted to stay a rapper he wanted to use that as a foundation, he had plans way bigger than I've ever had. That shit was so unrealistic then, but now that I'm where I'm at I can do whatever I want man. Anything is achievable." I shook my head thinking about all the stuff I could do at this point in my life.

"You growin' up nigga, I feel proud because this where I been tryna get you." Mob said making me nod my head.

"Man Saoir opened my eyes, somewhere in all the fame and attention I forgot what I was here for. I forgot what the plan was, man to be honest ian care about the plan. I was just doing me and doing whatever I wanted no matter if it was killing me. Saoir made me realize that ain't what I want and that I got shit to handle and ian got forever."

--

"Listen." Saoir said sitting in my lap smiling all hard making me smile as she pressed play on her phone.

She watched me as I listened to the song nodding my head listening to everything she was saying before she stopped it, "That's all I got so far, but what you think?"

"I fuck wit' it. Who made that beat? That bitch hard."

"Me."

"Fuck outta here." I shook my head waving her off as she laughed, "I'm forreal."

"Saoir I know yo' lil easily frustrated ass ain't make that shit. You get frustrated and give up every single time you try to make yo' own shit."

"Okay but this time, I did it. I made another one too, but I haven't used it yet. You wanna hear it?"

I nodded my head and she played it before I nodded my head smiling, "I'm proud of you, gimme a kiss." I said making her laugh before she pecked my lips multiple times.

"That was my first one, the other one was my second one." She explained making me nod, "Lemme use it."

"You wanna forreal use it? I was gone sell it or some." She said making me nod, "How much you want for it? I gotchu."

"Shut up, you can have it if you want it, I don't know why you want it it's not that good."

I waved her off grabbing her phone out of her hand playing the beat again listening to it closely as lyrics ran through my head.

"You gone come to the stu wit' me?" I asked Saoir making her nod her head, "Yeah you be acting like you never want me to go."

"You act like you never wanna go, you always yellin' bout goin' outside but never wanna go when I say some."

"The studio is not outside, you knwo what I mean when I say outside Fazon don't even do that." She rolled her eyes making me laugh and hold her waist as she tried to stand up from my lap.

"Where you goin'?" I asked as I rested my head in the crook of her neck.

"Far away from you, move." She rolled her eyes as I sucked her neck and she tried to move away.

"Fazon I can't stand you, you so annoying move." She snapped pushing me as I laughed looking at the big ass hickey I left on her.

"What time Kelin nem gettin' here?"

"They plane land 'round 4 something." She told me making me nod knowing I'm probably gone be driving.

"You really want that beat?" She asked making me nod m head, "Yeah, you needa' tag."

"No, I don't want nobody to know I made it."

I just laughed shaking my head at her, before I yawned.

"I bet you is sleepy, not coming in till 5. I shoulda smacked you when you walked in."

"You knew where I was."

"So what, you don't scare me like that." She shook her head as I just laughed standing up looking at her.

She looked up at me confused before I kissed her making her wrap her arms around my neck as I deepened the kiss.

"I love you." I told her making her blush as she tried to hide her smile, "I love you too." She smiled making me chuckle and kiss her again.
_____________________________

I keep using all this nip stuff, I just love him sm.

Anyways yallllll I'm finna finish this frfr. Like Im dead tf ass.

If I'm not done by the end of december then yall all can cuss me tf out bc wtf.

- BAABYPRADA🍍