𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝟐𝟗.
『 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝."
- 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐢

༄༄༄༄

"Someone's here to see you." Lisa said making me look away from my phone seeing Zin following her into the room.

Me and Zin instantly embraced eachother, I hadn't seen her since the gender reveal, I knew she came once their family got the news but I hadn't even be able to face anyone.

I have never met Fazon's mother, and this is not how I imagined us meeting at all.

"I know Saoir." She rubbed my back once she realized that I was crying.

I didn't even notice until we pulled away from eachother and I wiped my face.

"Zin.." I began and she nodded her head sitting down beside me.

"I know Saoir, I know."

"He really gone." I said making her nod her head as she kicked her shoes off crawling into the bed sitting beside me.

"How is everybody? Your mom?" I asked her making her shrug her shoulders.

"Everybody handling it differently, Amayah and Shia went back to home. Mayah taking it hard but she don't wanna show it and Shia just tryna be there for her because she really the only person who really understand Amayah. My Mama okay, I think she prepared herself for this, Fazon has been through a lot, and he was silently fighting a very hard battle and I think she finally happy he can truly stop fighting himself and inner demons and just relax." She explained while I just listened.

"My Daddy just tryna be there for everybody and shit. I'm just tryna be here for my kids, because even though I'm going through like the worst heartbreak ever I know they don't truly understand just yet so I gotta be stable for them." She said as her voice cracked a little.

I held her hand and she sighed wiping the few tears that fell, "It's hard Saoir, real hard. That's my little brother, my only brother and he gone just like that. I wish I could do so much shit over, because I'm his big sister I'm supposed to protect him no matter what."

"This was something we couldn't protect him from." I shook my head and she nodded her's.

"I'm starting to understand that, last night he was in my dream. Soon as I woke up I got myself together and came here. You're the only person in this world who knew Fazon the way you did, and nobody will be able to understand the way you're grieving, and though we might not know exactly how you feel, we want to be there for you. So I wanted to see if you wanted to come home with us." She spoke making me nod my head trying to get myself together.

After everything had happened, Mina and Kelin went home so I had been alone, especially since I told Aya not to come back home even though she really wanted to, but I know her Grandma needs her.

I had been alone to deal with my emotions for the past few days, besides Lisa and Mob checking on me and Tamina and Kelin calling me every other day.

"I can buy clothes there or something." I told her scrambling out of the bed just wanting to get away.

I went to my closet grabbing a sweatshirt that I had stolen from Fazon in the beginning of our relationship and slipping on some sweatpants over my spandex shorts.