𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

𝟏𝟑.
『 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐭. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞"
- 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠

༄༄༄༄

"Why you watching me." I mumbled opening my eyes seeing Saoir staring at me.

"Your phone won't stop ringing. How can you sleep through it?" She asked as I picked it up looking at it seeing missed calls from Lisa, Joe and John's assistant.

I smacked my lips calling Lisa back first putting it on speaker as Saoir stood in her closet with nothing on but a robe.

I could see her nipples poking through the thin silk material, distracting me from the call.

"Hello? Fazon?" Lisa called out snapping me out of my transe.

"Yeah wassup? Why everybody callin' me?" I asked as she sighed, "Meet me up at the label. They want to have a meeting and I can tell what they're going to say." She told me making me scrunch my face up confused.

"Lisa explain to me what's goin' on. Ian finna go in here and get blindsided."

"I'll explain everything in person, so get up and get dressed then come get me." She told me before hanging up making me sigh.

I threw the covers off of me walking into her bathroom with nothing on, I used the bathroom before I grabbed the toothbrush she had set out for me along side a face towel.

"What's wrong?" Saoir asked watching me brush my teeth as I shook my head.

"None." I said after spitting the toothpaste out in the sink.

She stared at me before frowning, "Something is wrong."

"Some shit wit' the label and shit. They been on my dick ever since I told them I woudn't have a fake relationship wit' you for publicity." I shrugged as she scrunched her face up, "They wanted you to do that?"

I nodded, "Yeah but ian wit' allat." I told her before I began brushing my tongue.

I spit everything out into the sink again before I rinsed my toothbrush off and poured some mouthwash into my mouth gargling with it.

--

"What took you so long?" Lisa asked getting into the car making me shrug, "I wasn't at home. So what's goin' on?" I asked getting straight to the point as she sighed.

"The way they were talking, I think they might be trying to drop you from the label." She said making me smack my lips.

"Fuck you mean drop me from the label? I'm they biggest artist. I bring the most money into that bitch. They ain't shit wit' out me." I snapped feeling myself getting mad at the thought of them dropping me.

"Ever since you had that last meeting with them, they've been stricter on you. They emailed me last week about you needing to work on your album more because they need to hear the sample or something." She said making me shake my head.

"It's always some man, if they drop me can I stay independent?" I asked her making her nod her head.

"Yeah, but they would own all your music and the way they acting, they might be petty with it and hold it from you." She said making me sigh tapping my fingers against the steering wheel.

My nerves were kicking in, and I could feel myself shutting down and just wanting to be away from everything.

"Fuck them and this music. Ion need this shit anyways. I never needed this shit I know how to make money if I want to. They can take all this shit." I snapped as she looked at me.