𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

𝟏𝟒.
『 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭."
- 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

༄༄༄༄

"You should've brough Aya so she could've did your hair." My Mama said as we sat in the living room part of the suite.

I sighed, "Mama I told you she couldn't come because she was going back home to see about her Grandma. She has a life and everything doesn't revolve around me."

"I know that but still, she could've done something to your head before you left or something. That sloppy bun look tacky, you needa look presentable." She shrugged making me shrug, "Well it is what it is."

There was a knock at the door that interrupted the silence between us making me stand up going to it.

I looked out of the peephole seeing my manager, Jessica outside of it on her phone.

I opened the door making her look up at me, "You got so much hair, I love it." She said looking at me making me chuckle.

"Thank you." I said as she walked into the room and I closed and locked the door behind her.

"Okay so what's the plan for today?" My Mama asked Jessica making her sit down in the chair.

"Alright well first the interview is at 9, so that's first for our schedule." Jessica said motioning between me and her.

"I hope you know I'm comin' too."

"Ma, where Kelin gone go?" I asked her as she waved me off, "He old enough to find something to do, or he can come along too." She shrugged making me sigh looking at Jessica.

"Now Tiffany, you know I like handeling business with just me and Saoir. It makes it look like I don't know how to do my job when you're around clockin' every move we make." Jessica tried to explain as my Mama shook her head.

"I'll be on the sideline, won't even put my two cents in." She tried to reason as I just shook my head zoning out of the conversation because I know where it's going.

--

"Saoir can I get a picture?" Some teenage girls asked as we walked towards the building for the Breakfast Club interview.

"Yeah." I nodded smiling at them before they stood on either side of me posing for the picture Jessica took on their phones.

"Thank you so much." One of them thanked me as I waved her off, "It's nothing, send those to me so I can post em." I told them as they all nodded shocked that they got to meet me.

We continued into the building and I sighed knowing this was going to be a long interview filled with questions I didn't want to answer.

"Why you lookin' like that?" Kelin asked looking at me as I shrugged, "I don't wanna do this."

"Then don't."

"I have to for the exposure or whatever." I explained as he shook his head not saying nothing.

We walked into the room where the show took place and they smiled greeting me, "You can sit right there." Angela told me making me nod sitting in the seat she motioned towards.