𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝟏𝟕.
『 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐢𝐫. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞."
- 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝

༄༄༄༄

"Why you lookin' like that?" Saoir asked me as I stared at her.

"Pack some clothes." I told her sitting up as she looked at me crazy.

"For what?"

"We finna go somewhere." I shrugged as she looked at me blankly, "Where Fazon?"

"Shit ion know, some where inna islands or some. Somewhere wit' a beach."

"It's beaches in California..." She trailed off looking at me as I smacked my lips.

"Fuck it we goin' to Jamaica, pack some clothes. Or don't we can jus' buy shit when we get there, you look good in whatever. And I know I look good in whatever." I shrugged standing up looking behind me at her just looking at me.

I looked down at her bare chest and smirked as she covered them with the cover, "Stop lookin' at me weirdo."

"I can look all I want." I waved her off pulling my basketball shorts off as she just shook her head.

"You always gettin' naked in front of me, like that's gone make me wanna fuck or some." She said making me smack my lips, "If I wanted to fuck all I had to do was kiss you and you be ready to go dumb." I said as she laughed.

"Shut up."

"Exactly, goof ass li' girl." I laughed as she flicked me off getting out of the bed butt ass naked walking to the bathroom.

"Put some clothes on and charge yo' phone."

"Ion need it." She waved me off walking past me going to her closet as I watched her shaking my head.

"If you wanna fuck jus' say that." I smacked my lips as she laughed, "Boy I'm looking for something to wear."

"Wear that." I seen her grab this shirt and she shook her head, "It don't fit me right."

"So you forreal ain't gone charge yo' phone and check on yo' people?" I asked her as she shrugged, "They know where I live, if they was concerned they woulda' showed up. Besides Kelin know I'm good, and my Mama do too."

"Ion see you breakin' yo back to talk to yo family."

"Ion talk to them onna daily basis as it is. They know I'm good though. Besides Ion even got my phone or shit. Ian seen that muhfucka since I could remember." I explained as she nodded her head putting on some Nike shorts, then sliding on some sweatpants.

"Them ain't panties."

"They might as well be." She shrugged putting a oversized t-shirt on over her bare chest before she smiled at me.

"I'm dressed come on." She smiled as I chuckled, "We finna go to my house." I said making her nod as she looked at herself in the mirror.

I stood behind her looking at the both of us before I leaned down and licked her neck making her move away from me, "Stop doin' that nasty ass shit." She rolled her eyes wiping it off as I laughed.