𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝟓.
『 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐞. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥"
- 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

༄༄༄༄

"When did you get back?" Lisa asked walking into my house as I walked away from the door and into the kitchen.

"This morning at like 5 or 6." I shrugged as she eyed me with a frown on her face, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, what you come over here for?" I sighed making her nod her head, "Oh yeah, so you were talking about a joint album. And I talked to the label about it and they want to hear it from you." She said making me smack my lips.

"What they needa hear it from me for? I told you what to say."

"I said what you told me, they want to talk to you and pick your brain to see where you're going with this." She explained as I sighed, "Aight, that's it?" I asked her making her shake her head.

"You also have an interview with Breakfast Club tomorrow. Also we need to talk more about this tour stuff, time is ticking." She dragged making me nod my head, "Okay, now can you leave?"

She frowned, "Fazon if something was forreal wrong you would tell me right? You know I can stop all this if you're not 100%." She told me the same thing she had many times before.

"I'm good Lisa, I'm always good ain't none wrong. I'm just sleepy." I told her making her nod her head, "Okay well I will be leaving, be safe Fazon." She told me kissing my forehead before she left out of the kitchen.

I stood up going to the Keurig machine and began making me some coffee, as I waited for it I stared at the wall deep with a blank mind.

I grabbed the cup of coffee and set it onto the table before I pulled my phone out of my pocket checking the time.

I sipped some of the coffee before hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, and then I heard somebody say something.

"So you just going to kick me out?" Some female voice said making me look towards the stairs.

"Yeah, I got shit to do." Tune told her before they looked over at me, she smiled running her hand over her messed up hair, "Hey Faze." She waved, I just looked away from her and drunk some more of my coffee.

"There go yo' uber." Tune said before he closed the door locking it and coming into the kitchen, "Ion know how you drink that shit." He shook his head looking at my coffee.

"Ion know how you wake up and drink whiskey." I shrugged watching him pour a shot into his glass as he waved me off.

"It wakes me up more." He mumbled before throwing the shot back and I chuckled at the look on his face.

"When you get back?"

"Earlier."

"How yo' peoples doing? Yo' Mama nem good?" He asked me leaning up against the counter as I nodded.

"Yeah they good, she was happy to see me and shit. Fuck ya'll niggas did while I was gone?"

"Mob was bein' a bitch and shit so we ain't do none forreal. His ass talm 'bout we don't needa have allem people in here while you gone. I know you wouldn't have cared though." Tune explained waving off the situation as I just listened drinking some of my coffee.

"You tryna ride to the studio wit' me?" I asked him since he was the only person woke right now.

He shook his head, "Nah, I gotta go get my niece for my sister in like 30 minutes." He said making me nod my head before drinking a big gulp of my coffee before I stood up.

"Aight well I'm finna leave out." I told him pouring the rest of the coffee out and rinsing the cup out before putting it up.

I reached into my pocket grabbing my keys to my Hummer and left out of the front door.

I seen the girl standing outside on her phone but I ignored her as she made her way to my car once she seen me get inside.

I backed out and she watched me as I drove off, I hit shuffle on my playlist and me and Saoir's song came on making me turn it up leaning back in my seat.

--

I rubbed my eyes trying to fight my sleep as I looked at Saoir who had her eyes closed while listening to the song we just recorded.

"Bring the background vocals up some more." She told me making me snap out of my transe and do what she said.

She nodded her head, "Yeah that sounds better." She said making me nod listening to it.

"This gone be the intro to our album." I told her as she looked at me shocked, "You want to do it?"

"Yeah, you already see how they likin' that song we did. They gone fuck wit' it." I shrugged as she leaned back squinting her eyes.

"You only saying that because you think I really want to do this. If you don't want to we don't have to."

I smacked my lips, "Girl I wanna do it, if I didn't I wouldn't have said that. Now let's plan allis shit out." I said making her nod.

"So we should do like 12 tracks."

"And a bonus track or 2 on the delux version. Aye on the delux version we should each have our song and telling two different sides to the same story." I suggested making her smile nodding her head.

"I like that, what is the whole central idea of the album."

"We make good love music together, so some based off that."

"A damaged soul and a pure soul." She said making me look at her before I nodded my head.

"You done with yo' album?" I asked her making her nod her head, "I sent the final list of songs to the label and everything like a couple days after we recorded that song."

"You gone have a listening party? Or a release party?"

She frowned shaking her head, "No."

"Why not?" I chuckled as she shook her head again, "That's not my thing. I just want to stay at home while everybody listens to it and talk about it."

"Lemme take you out." I said as she smiled, "Where?"

"Shit ion know somewhere, we gone go out nad celebrate ya' album." I shrugged as she nodded her head.

"We can do that, but don't take me nowhere fancy or nothing. I just want to do something regular." She told me making me nod "I got you." I said before turning back to track and playing it again listening.
____________________________

This short asf. I gotta go somewhere so imma jus call this the end

- BAABYPRADA🍍