Christmas -1.0(12-25-2020)

The soft hum of the dryer is heard underneath Peters feet as he held his flashlight in his hand. He began to dust off the boxes, and could hear his family coming to join him.

"I can't believe they kept it all." The oldest, Shuri, commented, opening a box with her name on it. "I can, they weren't always the best parents, but they cared in their own way." Combatted Peter's favorite family member,Pietro .

"Awe guys." Peter said, his voice cracking. Tears pop gathered so ruthlessly in his eyes. What seemed to be the last five of his family crowded around him, peering at what he was looking at.

In his hands, covered by tattered gloves, was a memory book. The photos were a little blurry, but they could see all the scenarios clearly.

"Isn't that Christmas, when we all still lived here?"

•\•\•\•\•

"Wanda,Pietro,And Peter! You better get down here for the photo and quick!"May,Peter's aunt, said urgently.

"We're coming Aunt May! One more second!" peter yelled back. All three smile at each other and finished wrapping the frame they had decorated.

Peter couldn't hold in his excitement. His dad was supposed to be coming home from a business trip today, his perfect Christmas present. He practically bounced down the stairs.

"Alright everyone, bunch together!" May chimed in, as the camera went off on its own. "Alright! Let's get some hot choclate and curl up while we wait for your dad to get home." Everyone was shouting signs of consent and happiness to what she said.

Soon, after getting halfway through home alone they could hear their moms phone go off.Shuri paused the movie while her mom took the call.

Their happy expressions dropped when their mom walked in with a gloomy look.

"Your dad can't make it back today. I'm so sorry." The kids watched helplessly as Peter burst
"It's going to be ok Peter. We are all here for you."

•\•\•\•\•

"I miss them so much." Peter said, practically sobbing as he went through more photos. "It's ok, we all do Peter."Wanda, the most quiet and reserved said, hugging him with all her might.

•_•_•_•360•_•_•_•
Ok two things... THIS WAS WRITTEN OVER A YEAR AGO. I felt bad for not being able to write enough to get a chapter out yet(it's been....a while?) so I figured I'd give y'all a little something of the oldies I have stored away. I love all of you, and merry Christmas luvs.(I read all of your comments and 😂)
Bye lovelies 💕