Peters New Friend(07-24-20)

Tony walked into his kitchen, and spotted his son at the table. "Homework going well Pete?"

"Yeah! I'm almost done with the course actually! I'm pretty exited to finish so that I can finally help Uncle Bruce."

Tony rolled his eyes at his son, who was only 11. He really was a prodigy and Tony couldn't be any prouder. He looked like the perfect mix of his parents, and Tony couldn't be any happier.

"That's awesome Pete, don't forget we have to wake up early tomorrow and head over to meet Barton's family."

"I won't, what's for dinner tonight?"

"Spaghetti."

-:-

Waking up early was never hard for Peter. He knew the benefits of a good sleep schedule, and it made his life pretty easy. His dad on the other hand.... well he was still asleep.

"Dad! Wakeeeeee uppppppp! We have to go meet the Barton's today!" A hand landed on Peter's shoulder, and he turned to see his mom.

"Let me wake him, bud." Peter smirked evilly, his mom could be scary.

"Anthony Stark if you don't wake up right this minute you get no more morning kisses." Tony bolted upright and stared into Peppers eyes.

"I'm up! I'm up! I'll be ready in thirty minutes." Pepper and Peter just have each other the 'disbelief' look. "Good, I'll call Clint and tell him we will be there in 2 hours."

Peter grabbed his headphones on the way to the living room. He began playing flappy bird on his phone.He knew it would take a while to get his dad awake and ready.

-:-

Peter wasn't nervous, but super excited, so he still fidgeted either way. Tony and him decided to play I-spy half way through the car trip.

"I spy with my little eye something brown."

"Um is it.... your coffee?"

"No."

"Is it the seat belts?"

"No."

"Is it my eyes." Peter said dramatically.

"Yes actually."

"Oh. Coolio. I spy with my little eye something....um blue."

"The sky?"

"..."

"Kid your horrible at this game."

"Yeah I'm aware." Peter said, laughing slightly. He got out his phone and was scrolling through his Instagram. He had millions of followers, and his dad only allowed him social media if he put that he was just an intern. Granted, people thought he was Tony's child either way, but that was just a rumor.  They also thought he was too young until they came out and said his IQ was actually 230. His dad was fast asleep peter noted, glancing at him. Peter took a quick photo of him for any necessary blackmail.

He checked the notifications from what he posted that morning.

TheIntern