Why is there a jaguar in my conference room?(05-08-20)

Peter, Natasha, and Clint landed on the cargo holders surrounding a group of people. Clint had actually been the first to get the news that someone might be smuggling animals at the docks. He asked Peter to be his backup, and Natasha to make sure no one got away.

The pitch black was a good call in hunting them down, because it will cause the traffickers to be more blinded towards the three heroes. They watched as one of the guys showed the other the money. Peter called the one with the money Richie, and the other was One.

One nodded, handing the briefcase from Richie to his, most likely, bodyguard. One cocked his head in a way to tell them to follow him, and they walked to a cargo box, which is when the superhero's decided to drop in. Spider-Man webbed up One and Richie immediately. Black Widow and Hawkeye began to work on getting rid of the guards, while Spider-Man was in charge of saving the animals.

Peter wasn't ready to see the three jaguars and, with his super strength, slammed the door closed. Own and Richie just laughed obnoxiously. "Scared,Spider?"

"Oh shut up Richie." Spiderman replied, webbing his mouth. One continued to laugh, and Peter kinda chuckled. "You have a really funny laugh." Peter commented, making the two laugh even harder. Hawkeye had never seen a stranger sight. A superhero and criminal laughing so hard they made the other laugh.

"Alright One, Your chill. But I still gotta take you in." One shrugged, sighing. "Somehow I knew it'd be my last job. I'm not complaining."

Peter just smiled... criminals like this were always his favorite. "I'll try to get you your own cell." Peter said with a laugh, and webbed his arms from the back.

-:-

Not only did Natasha not know where to put the Jaguars in the meantime, but she let Peter and Clint figure it out. Clint and peter used raw meat to draw the Jaguars into a conference room. Clint called the nearest reserve.... and it went kind of like this...

Peter was there with his mask on, and Clint had on a stark shirt. When they called the reserve, the three baby(as peter had later found out) Jaguars had been asleep.

"Hello! Jaguar Reserves, how can we help?"

"Hello, Clint Barton here. Me and Spiderman recently took down an animal trafficking thing and we came into possession of three baby jaguars."

"Is this a prank?"

"No I'm being serious, I can send photos of them right now... what should we do for now?" Clint asked, sending the number the photos of the jaguars and of Spiderman feeding them raw meat.

"Oh my god, ok, listen closely. We can be there in a day at most. Keep them in a secluded and safe room. Try for something without any furniture. Feed them raw deer meat, or fish. Please be careful with them."

"Of course. Thanks." 

Hanging up, Clint and peter decided to leave the room for a bit, and let them sleep. They quickly ran to the dining room, just in time as Steve was setting the table with Bruce.

"Hey Pete, go get Tony please."

Peter nodded, heading over to Tony's lab. They were currently at the compound, and Tony's lab had been 100 times easier to reach than at the tower.

"Hey Mr.Stark, dinners ready."

"Ok kid, I'll be there soon."

-:-

As Tony made his way to the Dining room, he heard a small growl. He cautiously made his way to the sound, summoning his suit. He opened the door slowly, and what he saw would have made him angry had they not been so cute.

Three baby jaguars, all looking way to adorable for Tony's liking. He closed the door.

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER AND CLINT BARTON." Natasha watched the two flinch, give each other a knowing look and drag themselves to where Tony's voice originated from.

Peter was first to be there, and Clint was obviously second. "Why, do tell, is there three baby jaguars in my conference room?"

Clint and Peter pointed you each other at the same time. "It was him!"

"I wasn't aware that I was taking care of two children." Tony said, rolling his eyes.

-:-

Melissa drove into the compound, the equipment to bring three jaguars into her fathers reserve in/on her truck.

When she knocked on the front door, she hadn't expected a small teen, maybe around her age to open it. "Oh cool. MR.STARK SHES HERE!" The boy smiled at her, and leaned on the door side.

"I'm Peter, Peter Parker. I intern for Mr.Stark." Peter held his hand out, and I shook it. "Clint you ass! I'm holding an animal!" Black Widow and Hawkeye appeared in her like of vision. When they came up the door, she could only see two jaguar babies. She put the two jaguars up. When she returned to the door, Peter invited her inside.

"The third one is soaking up in the bath tub.Tony is having a tough time getting her out." Melissa just smiled, freaking out on the inside.

"It's okay to freak out and ask questions, I sure did when I first met them." At that Melissa just laughed.

"Yeah that makes me feel better then. What's it like working for Stark?"

"He's difficult sometimes. When he is in a bad mood, Natasha normally trains me. Otherwise it's really just making things and bringing up ideas." Peter said honestly.

"Kid, girl picking up the cats, come here!" Tony yelled, you could hear him laughing. When the two arrived in the room, Melissa immediately started laughing. The room was covered in water, and the Jaguar was laying on top of Tony. Melissa just picked the jaguar up like a kitten.

"Let's get you to your sisters, yeah?"

-:-

"Peter I swear to god if you ever bring an exotic animal into my conference room..... what's with that face? Have you done this before?!?"

-::994::-

I'm not sure but I think this one is a little late lol. I hope your are all being healthy and safe. I hope this request was done to the persons standards:)

Bye lovelies 💕