Watching Loki 3/7(04-21-20)

Breakfast was simple,pancakes and bacon, but Peter had a hard time convincing Loki to eat.

"It's not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust the food."

"But I made it." Peter said with a sort of puppy face. Loki, who had been hesitant to eat the food peter made, decided he could at least try it. Loki sighed and picked up the bacon and took a small bite.

-:-

"Never eat like that in front of me again. I have never seen someone eat so much of bacon it was terrifying." Peter was sulking while Loki just smirked.

"Alright, we are near the school, go ahead and change please." Loki shape-shifted into a small green snake, and slithered into Peters hoodie.

Peter walked into school and made his way, cautiously, to his locker. He didn't want to have a run in with flash today. He opened his locker and noticed many people seemed to be talking about some gossip or something.

"How are you gonna keep contact with him?" Was the first question Ned asked him, Mj just read her book beside them. Peter reached his hand into his hoodie and Loki slithered onto his arm.

"Woah that's really cool! I forgot he could shape-shift." Ned gushed and Loki just slithered back into my hoodie.

"We are going to eat lunch at the park for the week, wanna come?"

-:-

Eating lunch was way more eventful than it should have been. People pointed and whispered, but peter didn't care because no one would actually think it's Loki, just a look alike. Loki and Mj were talking about books they had read. Loki apparently stayed in the Tower's library-they had a library?- and read a lot.

Peter was like a proud extrovert of his little introvert. Ned was talking to Peter about his new LEGO set, which was 1000 pieces. Peter was, safe to say, excited. "Just don't drop it like last time."

"Yeah well it's not everyday your friend comes crawling into your room, Peter."

"Fair point." Peter and Ned sat in silence while they finished eating. A few minutes later, Peter heard Loki make a confused sound, and the groups attention was turned to a little boy. He was small, maybe five, and seemed confused. His-or Peter hopes it is his-mom stood a few feet away, seemingly mortified. Loki looked at me, and back down to the child and I just silently laughed, and shrugged.

"Yes....child?" The mom seemed a little relieved at the response but was seemingly frozen in fear.

"Are you that Loki man the pictures! The one that came from the sky?" He seemed amazed, and Loki didn't know what to say.

"I am, but not on purpose. This evil person was controlling me."

"Wow! That's so cool! Can you fly?"

"Not quite." Loki seemed to be stressed now why to do next.

"How about you get back to your mom, I think she misses you." Mj said, a smile on her face. The mom gulped snd immediate went the opposite direction.

"I'm proud of you Loki. Your doing good."

-:-

It was the sixth period-out seven- and Peters phone began to ring. The teacher had been a very laid back one, and when peter looked at him with scared eyes, he just shrugged and gestures tot he door.

When peter left the classroom, he looked at the contact name.

Mr.Stark? Why is he calling?

"Yes?"

"Hey kid. How's the Loki situation? Has he done anything bad? Is he being a problem?"

"Mr.Stark, you severely underestimated me. And you also need to learn to have respect for others, Loki has been fine, and you need to stop treating him so harshly."Peter immediately hung up. Loki had been asleep but It was probably better that way.

He walked into the classroom with an irritated face, and put his phone away. "Was it important?" The teacher asked, curious.

"Not really. Sorry for the disruption."

"It's okay, go sit down now."

Peter sat in his seat, and could feel Loki stir slightly in his seat. If Peter was being honest- which he always is anyways- it was kind of comforting to have loki in his hoodie.

The day continued on as normal, till the decathlon meeting after school.

*DECATHLON TRIP*

Peter was not happy to say the least. He assumed that it's going to be another museum, and he was tired of museums. "I called your gaurdians, for those who it is necessary for, and they allowed this trip. Get on the bus, we are going to the New York History Museum."

Loki slithered around in his Peter's hood, and Mj put her arm into the hood. Loki took the invitation and slithered to the pocket inside her jacket and eventually to her hood . "I hate History." Ned grumbled.

The bus ride wasn't pleasant. The road was extremely bumpy, and we weren't allowed to take out our phones. Loki was feeling a little impatient, and took to sending illusions that there were snakes on the bus. Hearing flash scream like a little girl for nothing was priceless.

Peter, Ned, and Mj got off the bus last, and walked into the museum with the rest of the class. A hand grabbed onto peter on the neck. Flailing a bit, Peter grabbed Loki out of MJs hood so fast she hadn't noticed.

Flash stood in front of Peter, and immediately spotted the snake he was holding. "Look freak, get rid of the snake, or I will."

Loki forgot all about his promise, and immediately changed into Loki. Peter face-palmed, and Loki pulled out his dagger. "You better not be talking to Peter, or you are dead, mortal." Flash gulped, looking at the knife pointed at his throat.

"No of course, I was just joking, cya later peter!" Flags ran as fast as he could back to the group, Peter joining back soon after.

"That took care of him.

-:-

When they got to the tower, Peter was stopped by a security guard, seemingly brand new.

"I'm sorry kid, but You need a pass."

Peter just smiled, and handed his ID to the guard. "Alright, your good to go, but if I find this is fake later..."

"Your just doing your job. It's nice meeting you! I'll be here for the rest of the week."

Loki changed back as soon as they were back on the personal levels, and both were surprised to see Bruce Banner playing with a puppy and kitten.

"Oh hi.... who are you? Is that you Loki?"

Peter and Loki looked at each other before Peter started laughing. He went out to Bruce and held his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Spiderman, or Peter Parker. Big fan of your research, Dr.Banner."

"Right, so why are you here?"

"I was assigned to watch Loki while everyone was gone. I'm assuming you just came back from somewhere else." Bruce's face showed confusion, but he was still understanding each word.

"You are correct... are these yours?"

"Well, mine and Loki's." Bruce seemed surprised but shrugged it off, going back to the couch.

'Today has been full of surprises.'

-::1191::-

WASSUP BITCHES... I felt inspiration to write today! And it made me really happy tbh... anyways! I'm glad I'm able to get this one out! I hope your all doing well and staying safe...

Bye 💕