Kinda different Peter1/2( 05-16-20)

When his uncle Ben had died, Peter was different. Ned noticed almost immediately, but thought he would go back to normal a few months later.... he didn't. He was more daring, less concerned with staying alive and more concerned about living life to its fullest. May could only continue to love him. She trusted he would always make the right decision in the end.

Peter becoming Spider-Man was a surprise for those who knew. He wasn't like you may think. He almost always killed the enemy if they had been armed with a gun, and seriously injured those who had knives. There are special occasions though, so he always had Ned do quick research during patrol.His suit, a dark maroon-black suit, had been equipped with technology scraps he had taken from his Stark Internship.

Flash was absolutely terrified the first time Peter fought back, which had gotten flash to stop bullying. It was probably something peter will treasure in his memories for a while.

Peter slid his card against the reader when walking into the tower, and headed to the elevator. When getting into the elevator, he ran into one Tony Stark, who had seemed annoyed that someone was on the elevator with him.

"If you don't want to interact with your interns and employees, get your own elevator." Peter said, not much emotion shown. "Aren't you to young to even work here?" Tony shot back, blaring sort of.

"I have to make money to live. Age doesn't matter right now. S.I. is about intelligence, and I rival yours." Peter smirked at Tony, and walked onto his floor saluting him mockingly. Tony's surprised face was the last thing seen before the doors closed.

"Parker, we got a couple of equations that the interns need solved." Alan, the head of Peter's department, said. Peter just nodded, and grabbed the papers from his hands. Solving them with no problem, he handed them back and went to his own station. He was analyzing Friday's (the AI's) code. He was trying to make an AI himself, so he wouldn't have to rely on Ned to much.

Peter quickly fell into his normal routine. Getting to work on his project, getting lunch for his floor, work on actual SI projects, get his daily pay, and was now on his way out. When he scanned his card, a yellow color shown into the guards eyes. "Peter Parker, Mr.Stark has requested that you meet him."
Peter just rolled his eyes. "Tell him I've got better things to worry about." The guard seemed surprised but just clicked a button, typed,and nodded.

Peter walked into the nearest(and most secluded) alley he could find. He changed into Spider-Man, webbed his booksack, and went for patrol. He dialed Ned, and connected his Bluetooth.

"Hey Peter. There is a standoff a block away from you, a little girl is hostage."

"Got it."

-:-

Arriving on scene, he landed right behind the enemy softly. The cops eyes widened, and noticed Spiderman was signaling them. One of the cops, who had been hard of hearing, knew what he was saying. "It's sign. He's telling us that he'll grab the girl and we have to shoot." The cops all shared a brief look as the enemy continued listing demands. They watched as Spider-Man put his hand to his ear, as if he was talking to someone. They suddenly heard a young voice over their comms.

"When I countdown to 3, and technically land on 0,I'll grab the girl. Be quick please, my informant told me about a problem a few blocks away."

"Spider-Man? You sound super young. And ok, but this doesn't mean we trust you."

Spiderman, ignoring the last and first statements,stuck his hand in the air and started counting down to three. The police readjusted their grips, and as soon as Spideman grabbed the girl from the criminal unexpectedly, they shot the man, making him fall to the ground.