Watching Loki 2/7(12-21-19)

"What do we do when we see that sign?" Peter asked Loki expectantly as they walked down the road.

"I am to say... I sure hope it does. Right?" Loki asked, wanting reassurance.Peter hadn't learned much about Loki besides the fact that he had always felt unsure of himself since he was a child.

"That is correct! I'm so proud of my mentee. This calls for sweets! Let's go to Loli and Pops, they have great macaroons."

Loki has been the happiest he's ever felt, besides spending time with his mom. He loved getting praise for the smallest of tasks and it was refreshing to not be glowered at constantly.

"I'd like to try these... macaroons..?"

"Well of course, it's right around the corner. So about school tomorrow, I was thinking you could give me updates throughout the day? I'm not that concerned though."

Loki almost made a full stop at the sentence, someone thought he could be responsible? It felt nice to be trusted again and he didn't plan on losing that trust. But he had a better idea.

"You are aware that I can shape-shift into a snake, right? I could just hide in your bag."

Peter almost rejected the idea because of flash, but thought it wouldn't really be to bad. "Sounds good to me, but don't get mad at anyone who roughs me up. It doesn't bother me and keeps my cover."

Loki didn't like the idea that someone 'roughs up' one of the only people that cares for him, but he agreed. They soon arrived to the bakery/ sweet shop and Loki went a little sweet crazy.

They walked out with five bags on each of their arms. "This is the best idea ever. Thank god Tony left his card for us to use. He won't even know."

"Stark has enough money for us to buy a mansion and he won't notice." Loki joked.They were now onto the second half of there morning and it was only 10 am.

They hauled the sweets to Stark tower quickly and went back out, this time they were going to the Pet shelter because peter has shown Loki a photo of a dog he once saved earlier in the morning and Loki wanted to see one.

The bell chiming in the regularly ignored pet shelter made Ella's head lift up slowly, hoping it was an actual customer. Ella was quite surprised to see a teen boy with someone eerily familiar.

"Alright Loki, this is where most dogs on the street go."

Loki?

Two head swiveled around to Ella and her face went red. "Yes, I'm Loki laufeyson." Loki said so calm but she could sense the hidden nervousness and fear in his voice. She's an admittedly enhanced being, but she can only sense feelings.

"Don't worry miss! He won't do harm, I'll keep him in check." The positive waves coming off of the kid made her feel unbelievably happy. "Okay then... what do you want to see?"

"The dogs, please."

Ella grabbed the right key and opened the door to a small but properly furnished room for all the dogs inside. They had a capacity limit of 8 big dogs and 10 small dogs. Ella instantly felt Loki's feelings improve tenfold.

"Why are they so..."

"Adorable?"

"Fluffy?"

"No, small?" Loki finished looking at the two like they were weird.

"They range from the size of your palm to the size of your body. They can be fluffy, no hair, thick, thin, pattern or plain. They are all different and adorable."

Loki sat down on the ground with Peter and Ella brought them a younger fluffy dog to let them play with like the teen had suggested.

"So, Laufeyson-"

"Call me Loki."

"So... Loki... why are you back down here on Earth with a ....teen babysitter?"

"Peter is watching me because Stark has trust issues, but Peter is more of a roommate so I don't complain. I'm on Earth as a probation. The New York... incident... wasn't entirely in my control, someone had been mind controlling me. I'm not sure who it was, but it still felt extremely violating."

Ella is wasn't sure what to say. A god of mischief was being watched by a teen named Peter, who had been close enough to the Tony Stark to watch someone for him, and wasn't poorly mannered nor was he violent.

Reading the question in her eyes, Peter let Loki hold the dog again  and turned to Ella. "I know Mr.Stark because he asked me to help him a few years ago. We lost touch for a year until he asked me to watch out for Loki."

After a long time of playing with the dogs and introducing cats to Loki, Peter decided it was time to meet up with Mj and Ned for lunch.

"But..." Loki said, a sort of longing in his eyes.

"Loki." Peter said in a good natured warning tone.

Ella watched the exchange still disbelieving, a teen warning a god. Unheard of.

"Ugh fine." Peter said, but wasn't truly upset, making Loki smirk.

The two held a box each, one meowed and the other barked. "So where do we get the necessities for Mittens and Milo?"

-:-

Ned and Mj were happy to spend more time with the two, and they decided to meet at Chili's, which was moderately full but empty at the same time. Perfect.

"So let's scare the interns on Thursday?" Mj suggested, and peter just sat back with a smile.

Loki was literally on the edge of his seat. He was so happy it made him sad that he hadn't been this happy before. He's starting to remember all the times when Him and his brother had been a lot younger.He regretted never taking time to actually invest in his brother and more importantly his mom.His mom. God he missed her, he would go as far to say he would sacrifice his dogs life for her, but not Peters.

Peter had been someone Loki would never allow himself to lose. He plans on cleaning up his act immensely so he would be allowed to spend time with him more often. He felt Peter was his brother and he would never lose that again.

-:-

Peter spent the night getting the basics of school down with Loki, and planning their transportation.

Loki fell asleep with Milo at his feet and Mittens on his head.

-::1067::-

Day two is here :)
Favorite color?
Favorite Marvel character?
It's okay to love who you want(not illegals of course lol)
Stay hydrated?!

By lovelies 💕