Watching loki 5/7(01-31-21)

Peter woke up feeling nervous. Today, his Aunt May will be meeting Loki, God of mischief. And while he trusts May to be civil, he still felt it was valid for him to worry.

Peter woke up early and cleaned the whole floor until he almost felt sick. Then he finished his school work online, because the teachers had meetings all today. Loki woke up later in the day, around 11AM. He spotted an outfit, jeans and a plain T-shirt, and assumed thats what Peter picked out for him.

They both met in the kitchen, and Loki turned on the tv. He hadn't expected to get addicted to the mortal show criminal minds, but he did and now it's to late to go back. Peter started checking the pantry for ingredients for dinner, and found that they were out of salt.

That was not good at all. Peter was very particular about his cooking, so they would have to go to the store to get some.

"Loki we need to head out, to Walmart. Your coming with so I don't get mugged in my civilian clothes."

Loki rolled his eyes and paused his show.  They both  walked into the elevator and went on out the tower.

————

Walking through the aisles of Walmart, looking for salt, they finally found where it was supposed to be.

"THEYRE OUT?!?"

"Peter calm down. Just ask your aunt to bring some for you."

"No because the faster she eats dinner the faster she's out of the tower."

Peter looked around the store until he spotted a woman about to buy the last bottle of salt. He practically soared across the room, and got on his hands and knees begging for it.

The woman, startled, looked down at the boy on his hands and knees. "Oh dear if you really need it that bad." The woman pulled the salt out of the basket and Peter felt blessed by the gods themselves.

Until the lady smirked and put it back into her basket. "Then I guess you'll have to find a another way to get it."

Peter's face turned red and tears started to form, and he nodded, standing up and trudging over to Loki.

"Peter, you are aware that we can go to another store right?"

"She is evil, probably not even human, a monster."

Loki rolled his eyes and grabbed the back of Peter's neck, leading him outside. They both started a long walk to the next store with salt. On the way there, Peter heard something in an alley way they passed just second ago. He stilled, quickly turning around and down the alley way, a confused Loki followed behind.

Peter's eyes caught onto the movement to his right.  A teen, around his age, dirty snd beat up. She seemed to be scared, which makes sense, and they both stated at each other for a second.

"Want to come stay with me for a bit?" Peter found himself asking without thinking about it. His blush burned his whole face and the tips of his ears.

The girl nodded, and Peter helped her stand ups immediately he noticed her clothes destroyed and shielded his eyes. He took off his jacket and held it out to her and she quickly put it on.

Her pants seemed to have been damaged, but it seemed ok enough for them to make a quick trip for new clothes. "Alright first order of business, we will get you some clothes to change into for the mean time."

The girl immediately protested,"No really I'm fine, please don't waste money on me." Peter smirked and grabbed Tony's card from his pocket, and winked at her.

"It's ok, I'm doing rounds for a billionaire who won't even notice a dent in his bank account."

She seemed confused, but didn't question it.