Orientation(11-16-19)

Peter Parker paced the floor in his room at 3am debating wether he should tell his 'guardian' about his school orientation at 2:30pm of the same day.

It had been five months, three weeks, 12 hours, thirty minutes, five seconds since tony was officially declared peters guardian,after they swept his place for any proof of possible influences(alcohol, possible drugs, etc.), and peter was still having trouble getting it to tony that he had a school orientation he'd like for Tony to attend.

Tony knew something was up the moment the kid had gotten a letter from his school a week earlier. He himself was pacing around the room while pepper tried to convince to just confront peter so she could sleep.

"Tony. Calm down, Peter is our kid. You don't need to feel intrusive for worrying about him, it's normal. I'll go with you if your so nervous."

Tony stopped pacing for a minute and sighed, turning to his wife. "God I'm so glad pete declined being an avenger." Pepper laughed, remembering how tony ended up proposing.

"We'll ask at breakfast?" Tony asked his wife, slowly laying in the bed. "Absolutely."

-:-:-:-:-:-

Pepper woke up to the smell of breakfast being made and the sizzle of bacon. She walked into the kitchen expecting a nervous tony, but not a nervous peter. "What's wrong?" Pepper asked, startling the spider.

"Alright so I was pacing this morning, and couldn't decide on how to tell you... so I decided to make breakfast to tell you. We just have to wait for Mr-Tony."

Pepper smiled and sat down, a plate was set in front of her. Moments later, Tony was dragging himself to the counter. "Peter, why have you been acting odd since you got hat letter?" He asked straight out, causing peter to halt.

"It was our orientation schedules, I spent a lot of time thinking if I should tell you or not..."

Tony was very relieved. His mind had a million possibilities, while this wasn't one, it's better than the ones he had thought. Worst being that peter hated tony or something.

"Oh that's not bad. What's wrong?"

"It's kinda from 2:30 to 4:30 today and I kept thinking maybe you didn't want to go but your my guardian and kinda have to go. Not that I'm forcing you to go! I was just thinking you'd like to come, and god this was so stupid. I should have gone alone! And now I've taken up time-"

"Pete, it's fine. I'm going wether you like it or not." Tony said, making peter so happy.

"Thanks so much dad!" Peter said, rushing to his room to get ready. It was already 11am(due to no one getting sleep).

Pepper put her hands on her mouth, and turned to a very surprised tony. The smile was getting bigger on his face. Pepper swore he was actually glowing.

"Oh my god, pep! He called me dad. Do you think he meant it?" Tony asked, unsure if it was a fluke or not.

"Oh he definitely did. Your totally a dad now." A voice from above declared, and two bodies popped out the vent. Clint and Scott were smirking at the two new parents.

"Why are you here? Did team cap get pardoned today?" Tony asked, he had lost track of time because of the worrying about peter.

"Yup. I can't believe your part of the dad club now! Who was that kid?" Scott inquired, dropping down from the vent.

"He was my personal intern until his aunt won the lottery and I offered to be his guardian. I adopted him around five months ago."

"So aunt goes around the world and you get a son. Has your heart softened?" Clint asked teasingly, and the elevator dinged. Of course, as soon as team cap walked into the living room, Natasha noticed something was different.