Watching Loki 6/7 (04-5-23)

Peter woke up with a racing heart, having just had a dream where he tripped.

Ok maybe he was being extra but who can blame him?

Peter just took a deep breath, and let out a little laugh. He got up and dressed, though it was not as easy as he wanted it to be. He was still struggling to run the sleep out of his eyes when he opened the door a a surprised Lila.

"Lila?"

She just looked right down the hall and busted out in laughter. When Peter leaned forward to see what she was looking at, it didn't surprise him to see Lokis horns sticking out around the corner.

"I almost got you! I can't believe that you woke up this early." Peter just rolled his eyes and moved springs her to start heading to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna bake some biscuits real quick, so I need you pranksters to chill out before you regret it. I'm the planning master." Peter pointed two thumbs at himself with the most shit-eating grin he could muster at 6:30 in the morning. Lila just nodded and waved Loki down the hall, and they both settled down at the kitchen island.

"I'll head down later to get Ned and MJ up here so we can get a game plan going to get at those interns. They've been getting too comfortable with us around." Peter joked, popping the biscuits in the oven and pulling out some pineapple and cranberry juice.

"What?" Lila said, tilting her head in confusion.

"Peter's friends and I will be pranking some of Starks interns, they've gotten too comfortable around the tower for my tastes."

Lila nodded,"I'm assuming I get to be a part of it?"

"Sure." Peter just shrugged.

Right before the biscuits came out, just around 6:50, Bruce walked out from his room. Looking just as tired as he always does, but still with a little pep in his step.

"Morning Pete, Tony contacted, told me they'd be back tomorrow for sure."

Peter kind of felt sad about the news, he enjoyed spending time with Loki, and the newest addition Lila. "Oh man! He would definitely not let me stay." Lila said, not that she even thought it was a permanent solution for her anyways.

"Don't know about that Lila, Tony likes to learn about people's abilities and such. He might even offer to have someone train you." Bruce said, shrugging from his position In front of the coffee brewer. He liked the old fashioned one that always made the coffee taste burnt

After everyone ate breakfast, Peter went downstairs to the front entrance like promised, waiting for the arrival of Ned and MJ. The both of them would probably take another 10 minutes but he wanted to be early just in case they were.

He gathered two Guest passes for them(after getting grilled by 3 security officers), and his two best friends showed up minutes later. They were buzzing with energy and the three of them shared the most mischievous look they could muster.

Heading back up with MJ and Ned, he quickly gathered all the troublemakers, who were mostly he only people there anyways.

They had the perfect plan.

First, Peter would of course get permission from the department heads, because they didn't want to cause any sensitive projects irreparable damage.

Second, they combined their efforts to make multiple glitter bombs, hidden in the guise of a box of parts.

Third, the would use the vents to deliver everything, and simultaneously scare others in the building by randomly dropping out the vents.

"I cannot wait to wreak havoc with you Peter, this shall be one for the ages. Mortals are quite fun with their ideas." Loki let a smile escape and Peter could t be happier.

"Yeah dude! I can't wait, prancing Tony Starks interns? Hilarious." Ned said, using the cameras to stall movements that the others wouldn't be able to see. MJ was going to be delivering the glitter bombs, under the guise of a runner for the tower. She said she "can't wait to watch these men freak." And if that wasn't the most MJ think MJ has said to Peter...

Anyways, Peter and Loki crept through the vents, on high alert, popping out whenever Ned told them too, and making a quick escape. You would think the victims of their scares would just run off, but some fought, or even tried to crawl into the vents with them.

The scary part was the amount of spiders on the vents. Ok sue Peter but he is terrified of spiders. They can do so much damage from a tiny bite that you wouldn't even see coming. The only positive side is that they seemed to scatter more than attack, and that's the only reason Peter hadn't bailed out.

After a very successful round of glitter bombs(and a scolding at loki by a scientist in Lab 2A) everyone decided it was time to head back to the top and settle down for a little bit, and eat lunch. Though it would be a bit of a later lunch, by time the pizza arrived and was allowed through security. Stark never could get past q that paranoia that someone could have done something to his food, but it was for the better.

"You know," loki started, "I've always been a bit of a wanted man, back when I was only 70. All the women and men couldn't get enough of me. I guess I'm just built better than you all are."

Peter's fave twisted at the age. Gods are so weird, it just didn't make sense how their ages work.

"What do you mean? I get bitches." MJ said.

"What's....bitches?" Loki said hesitantly.

All the teenagers shared a bit of a side eye and had to keep themselves from laughing. "It's like supposed to mean a female dog, but it's also used to call girls names, now it's more slang over insult. Saying she has bitches really means she has a bunch of people wrapped spurns her finger pretty much." Ned explained as well as he could.

"Oh, that does make sense I suppose..." loki hummer in thought.

A loud crash sounded and all the teenagers jumped in their spots. "I'll go check on it, probably just Bruce." Peter said, walking down the hall tot he room where he heard the crash.

It wasn't Bruce actually, it ended up being Lokis puppy, so Peter let him out to play with the others for a bit.

"He probably just got a bit restless, happens to them sometimes." Lila said, petting the sweet animal.

"Right," MJ stood, looking over at Peter,"do you think we could crash here Peter? I know it's pretty early but I'm exhausted." Peter just nodded and pointed towards the nearest guest room.

All the remaining people in the living room took it as a moment where they could dismiss themselves without seeming rude, and went to doing their own thing for the night. Before heading off to get ready for bed, Peter gave Loki a hug and told him goodnight.

"Tomorrow's kind of our last day together for now, but we should make plans in the future if Stark allows." Peter said, hoping Loki would want to do that.

"Of course! I will miss my favorite mortal if I don't." Loki joked, smiling slightly. He waved Peter off to sleep, and went to sleep himself, having had quite the eventful week.

•••••<1258>•••••

Wow I put this out like 45 minutes after starting it, so their are definitely spelling mistakes and such. I love you guys so much! I hope this is a good chapter.