Spider-Man1/2(11-23-19)

Peter Parker approached the Stark Tower with extreme caution. He hadn't been able to sleep because of a call he received yesterday from Stark himself. Peter thought it may have been a scam, but sure enough, when he hacked into the Tower's, Stark was calling him.

Peter had never been a big fan of Stark, but he respected him for ending his weapons business. As a person who doesn't hide his opinion, he had grown quite the following of people on his blog.His blog.That's why peter had the smallest suspicion that Stark wanted him to get rid of the videos about himself and the avengers.

Peter walked into the tower with confidence, no worry about meeting-or confronting- the iron man. Peter has always been confident and was successful because of it.

Peter is only 17, but he has his own place close to his aunt's apartment. He had started getting money off his blog when he began to get sponsors who wanted to spread their company name. Peter was smart enough to choose the right ones after deep research into their history. So, when he made the money,he payed for everything he could when it came to his aunt. He even offered to buy her a house, but she refused. She didn't want to let go of all the memories in that apartment. The deal was peter would take her somewhere decent for dinner two nights a week, and then they would watch a movie at the apartment.

The receptionist seemed a little skeptical when peter told her his name, but she gave him a pass nonetheless. As peter walked to the elevator, the head of  security-which he knew was Happy Hogan- led him to a private elevator instead.Happy wasn't sure how this kid was important to Stark, but knew he was told to send him up to Stark's lounge.

Peters first impression of the lounge had been sort of impressed, but he wasn't very amazed. He already knew what the place looked like anyways. He waited by the elevator for a while before someone, looking very nervous, approached him.

"Right this way, Sir." The man said, addressing peter as though he was the most important person in the world.

That's as enough to make peter blush in embarrassment. "You don't have to call me that... I'd prefer Peter. What's your name?"

The man paused for a moment, and was relieved. He had been Stark's  secretary for a while, and had gotten tired of stuck up business men. This boy had been more kind than anyone else he has met before.

"I'm Will, 20. You?"

"I'm 17.How'd you become Stark's uh worker?"

"My dad has been the previous secretary then Stark had recognized my being in MIT ,and offered me the job."

Peter just nodded, and soon he was led to a room where the avengers sat, he had a feeling it wasn't about his public life. Will gave him a quick pat on his back, and sat beside Stark. Peter walked over to the conference like table they had been sitting at, and sat in the most deserted seat.

"You have requested my presence?" Peter said, the emotionless voice catching Will, Natasha, and Clint off guard. They thought the boy wouldn't be very good at masking his emotions, but they were clearly wrong.

"Yes, tell me, do you know Spider-Man?"

Peter knew he had to remain calm throughout the whole conference, as they had all been trained very well. "If I did, why would you want to know? Tell me, Stark, why are you so interested with who I interact with in my free time?"

If they weren't surprised before, they sure were now. They had been trying to at least get in touch with Spider-Man for the past year, and this boy seemed to know him personally. The elusive Spider-Man had always managed to get away from them, but they thought they found a link. After a hard battle they heard Spider-Man mutter something that helped narrow down the chase so well.

They had originally thought Spider-Man had made his own tech, and they knew for sure he had been living somewhere in the queens, Manhattan areas. The big clue had been the words "I'm sure peter would have wanted to make an appearance somewhere else." From Spider-Man which was recorded on a video that was later reviewed by Stark. Stark put out a search for any and all people with the name Peter in different areas, then started working with the smaller details.

The look Peter gave them all had been enough proof that 17 year old Peter Parker was here to do business. "We have been trying to get in touch with your... associate for a while. Tell me, do you work for him?" Starks seriousness caused peter to laugh.

"I thought you had something really dire to talk about. I feel a lot less anxious now. Yeah I know him, what do you need to tell him? I'm practically the Will to his Stark." The analogy was kind of humorous to Will, he had to admit.

"We want to know how he's been doing what he does. His ethics, ulterior motives.... identity..." Clint chimed in.

This made peter smirk. "In all honesty, he's just trying to be a hero. He's okay, but don't try to fight him. I made that mistake once or twice."

"Well he is seemingly enhanced so it would make sense that you wouldn't win."

"It doesn't hurt to try Stark. And that's all you get to know. I'm not selling my guy out, especially with that mercenary that practically clings to him."

Peter's answer raised eyebrows, had there been an mercenary around Spider-Man?

"Who?"

"Deadpool. He's kinda in love with spidey, but they aren't together yet. I think it's weird but I won't tell them what to do."

"If your telling the truth, then we will heed your warning. For now." Natasha said, and motioned that she'll explain who Deadpool is later.

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>

Peter knew the best way to keep people away form his identity was Deadpool. It had been Wades idea after all.

-:::1023:::-

This one was kinda confusing, but I hope you liked it! Vote and comment please! I accept constructive criticism, and welcome any requests. Also, second post today, kinda caught myself off guard with that...

By lovelies 💕