Uncle Happy(08-07-20)

TW: Panic rants(idk how attacks work and I don't want to generalize anything) and Post Endgame :(

Peter rolled out of bed and felt conflicted when he didn't hear the car horns on the street or people walking through the halls. When he opened his eyes, he was met with a different, but kind of familiar, room.

Right. The Blip.

He heard a knock on his bedroom door. "Who is it?"

"It's Happy." Peter's lips quirked up a little.

"You can come in." The door opened and Peter came face to face with Happy. "Hey kid. How'd patrol go last night?" Happy sat on the edge of Peter's bed.

"It was good, nothing major happened. I am worried though, my 6th sense has been acting up lately when I patrol. I'm worried something big is coming."

"Whatever it is peter, Your aunt and I have your back."

-:-

Peter lived in Happys house because his home had been sold when he and May had blipped. Luckily, he still had everything he had from before the blip,due to Mr.Stark investing in storage units everywhere so peoples belongings didn't get taken or thrown away.

Happy and May was a weird concept for peter. He wasn't okay with it in the beginning, but he wants his aunt to be happy. If Happy makes her...h a p p y... then he has no problem with it. Besides, Happy has become family to Peter already. The Avengers(or those who were left really) are in his contacts, but he only talks to them if he's in big trouble as Spiderman.

Morgan was like his sister and Pepper was similar to a mother for him. He'd do anything, sacrifice anything, to keep the two safe. He was at the tower for three days a week, and never got tired of playing with Morgan and making her laugh. Occasionally she'd ask for stories about her dad, and Peter would always have something new to tell her.

It was currently a week before school starts, and he has been tracking down his next big villain. He has been in contact with Fury and Dr.Strange, who had assigned this task to him. They think someone with mind powers has been terrorizing others, but they are not completely sure yet.

Jumping roof to roof, Peter didn't notice anything off until the scenery changed drastically. He was in darkness, it was surrounding him, and it was suffocating. He felt his 6th sense tingle, and he dodged whatever was coming at him that he couldn't see.

"Peter Parker. What a disappointment you are, couldn't even save your mentor. You've caused an awful lot of deaths too. It's truly a marvel that the team even associates with you. You do cause problems everywhere you go, I wouldn't be surprised if they just never contacted you again. Your uncle, Tony, Natasha, and even that girl Gwen."

A deafening silence followed. It was like a stab to his mental state. He could have prevented those deaths, he could have...

It wasn't my fault... I did what I could! I couldn't... I couldn't have done any better...why is it so hard to breathe?

Peter began running, trying to put distance between him and his torturer.Its a trick. It's fake, but why does it hurt so much?He dropped down into what he knows is an alley. "Pete, what's wrong?" A familiar, comforting voice asked and Peter turned around fast. Tony stark stood there, arms open for a hug. It was too good to be true for peter. It was getting harder and harder for him to breathe. The man he knew wasn't really Tony crept closer, arms still wide open. Peter scrambled back, and hit what felt like a wall.