Needles(11-7-20)

TW: NEEDLES EXCESSIVELY MENTIONED

I could survive gunshots, being stabbed, even breaking bones. But I will never allow myself to be near a needle. The sharp, thin, pieces of metal scared him to death, and I know why. When I was younger, my Aunt May would bring me to the hospital when Ben was super busy at work.

All I would do all day is running small errands for my aunt, the hospital adored me, but one of my most mentally scarring errands was disposing of the needles after use. Watching it go into the skin of her patients made me sick.

So in present time, sitting down in Bruce's lab did not make me happy. Needles sat around everywhere and I knew I was about to get a blood test for the first time in since the bite. So as my nerves are climbing and I start hearing pounding footsteps coming to the room, I glance at the Spiderman sweatshirt I'm wearing.

Yeah I can't do this today.

I pulled my mask on, looked Bruce in the eye as I was climbing out the window, and swung away to I don't even know where. Maybe I'll do some socializing, I don't what to become out of touch with the public. As I walked down across the rooftops, my phone rang.

"....hello?"

"Peter I just want to make sure your healthy for whatever you are."

"Nope! not today satan."

I hung up on Bruce, and noticed the people down on the street waving at me. Smiling, I waved back, and swung down, to talk to everyone.

Bruce will have to drug me if he ever wants to use a needle on me.

-:::280:::-

Yeah I'm way off on everything rn 😅.

So I will be writing in my groove and everyone's requests are in drafts, and j appreciate everyone's patience :)

All of you are so sweet! And you won't believe how many times I've seems my notifications and smiled because you were voting on my story lol.

I have a test coming up so I'm going to try to get something out tomorrow, but it's not guaranteed,

Bye Lovelies 💕