Never Getting Better 4/4ish(06-17-21)

TW.Mentions of suicide

Point of view focus shifts
-:-

'Love,
Peter Parker'

-:-

Tony hovered over the project he'd been diligently working on for weeks. It would be crucial to SHIELD, a soundless, almost unnoticeable drone, the size of a grape, or even smaller! Now just for the last piece of wiring and-

A loud noise, akin to a door being broken, made Tony's hand flinch, and he ended up messing up the most crucial parts of the machine. Tony stood up abruptly and slammed his hands on the desk aggressively.

"If it's that damn kid again I swear-"

"CLINT CALL 911!" Natashas almost unrecognizable voice could be heard across the whole penthouse. And Tony's anger quickly turned into a heavy guilt, he could hear rushing outside his lab, and everyone was passing by the open doorway. Tony quickly stumbled out the room as fast as he could, heart beating rapidly, a painful thought he refused to let dawn on him.

As he got closer to the commotion, he could only make out the sounds of sobs. The sound of water sloshing around, and once he got sight of the situation, he dropped to his knees.

Natasha was frantically trying to give a deathly pale Peter CPR,tears sprouted ruthlessly through her eyes. Natasha tried breathing life into him, but Bruce just grabbed her shoulder. She turned to look at him violently and he knelt by her side. Bruce checked his pulse, and when he looked back up at Natasha, he pulled her into himself. Tears welled in his eyes but he refused to let them leave, instead he closed his eyes, unable to get Peters eyes out of his field of vision.

Pepper was already sobbing violently, and all she could do was pull Peter into her lap and beg. Beg for it all to be just a horrible nightmare. Kissing his forehead and moving the wet hair out his face, she just ended up sobbing even louder, if possible.
Her son.
Her only child.
When had she stopped talking to him?
What happened to his lively eyes?

Clint came back into the bathroom, a mess, tears all down his face. Hot, grief filled tears that almost began to burn because no matter how he looked at his nephew, all he could see were his own children.
His own little Nathaniel. Clint hung back from the rest of the crowd, and almost cried harder at the state of Peters room. It was empty, no indication that it'd previously been his nephews room. His bed was neatly made, but even the bookshelves that had been screwed into the he ground were gone, just their bases remaining.

And In a depressing revelation, he realized maybe it was his fault?

-:-
A soft crash sounded in the room next to Natasha's. Natasha hopped up quickly, rushing to her door with Clint beside her, wondering how she can be so fast in heels.

"That was Peters room, we should check on him." She told Clint quietly, as he followed her slowly down the hall.

"The kids probably just raging out a little, he's been quite rebellious lately, you know, after the accident."

"Yeah but we should still check on him." Natasha said, very concerned.

"Just let him work it out, I'm sure he's fine."

"Ok. Fine."

"Let's get some food I'm starving."

"Your always hungry Clint."

-:-

Was he crying out for help? Did he want someone to swoop in and ask him what was wrong?