Christmas Special

Merry Christmas! its like kinda late but I forgot to add this on here because I had to go to my fathers house for the day. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

- Rin <3

——————

Shouta never liked Christmas, too much colors for him but he had a husband that loved Christmas.

Hizashi went out every single year and Shouta would complain about it. They have 4 little boys that never got to experience a real Christmas before.

Little Izuku was starting to walk but they already had everything baby proofed, Shouta was happy that he could somewhat help with everything they have planned.

They had gotten each of the boys a little all might (a cat one for Hitoshi) advent calendar for a Christmas countdown.

Hizashi insisted that they got a family photo in Christmas outfits, which as much as Shouta hated photos he decided he wouldnt complain on this one.

They got matching outfits and took a photo than on the very same day the boys met Santa.

Santa scared Katsuki,Izuku, and Hitoshi while Shoto was just amazed that he had a beard.

That day they let the boys pick out a special ornament for their tree. Shoto picked an Elsa one, Katsuki picked a fire truck, Hitoshi picked a kitten playing with a ball of yarn, and Izuku grabbed an All might one and almost broke it.

Hizashi wanted to get an Elf on the shelf but Shouta said to wait till they were older which his husband hesitantly agreed to.

On Christmas eve, Hizashi and the kids made cookies or tried to, while Shouta napped.

When They didnt have kids, Hizashi and Shouta would get drunk with their friends and just mess around but this year was different.

Christmas day, Katsuki woke them up per usual because Izuku was making too much noise.

They waited till Shoto and Hitoshi woke up to go downstairs and open gifts.

Seeing their confused little faces just made them realize that it was their first REAL Christmas.

"open your presents boys" Hizashi shouted

"What is this for papa" a very confused Katsuki asked

"Remember how we said Santa was going to bring you guys presents?" Hizashi waited till the boys gave some kind of response before he continued.

"Well these are the gifts he left"

Hizashi showed them which presents were who's then ripped a piece of the wrapping paper to make it easier for Izuku. Shouta recorded all of it and he had no shame doing so.

After everything was opened and there was a mess of wrapping paper. Hizashi made breakfast while Shouta cleaned the living room floor with Izuku following him around.

Nemuri and Tensei got there around 2 while the boys were napping much to their disappointment.

That night they spent with their family, laughter, and just overall happiness from the kids, and of course a big dinner.

When the boys woke up they were confused why there wasnt more presents which made Hizashi quickly explain that it only happens once a year while Shouta just laughed.