Doctors

Shouta and Katsuki were on their way to the doctor's appointment, Katsuki had woken up with no fever but Shouta had already made the doctors so he decided it was better to be safe than sorry.

Katsuki was talking to himself in his car seat while Shouta drove to the doctors, Whatever Katsuki was talking about Shouta didn't have any ideas on what he was going on about but he was happy his son was feeling better.

Shouta had luckily got an appointment with his mother, She was going to wait to meet all of them at the same time but Katsuki got sick and Shouta did not trust anyone else with his boys. He had left Hizashi with Shoto, Izuku, and Hitoshi.

Hitoshi had taken his first steps to get to a cat that was in their backyard, he had started crying when he couldn't pet the cat. Izuku is trying to crawl, he tried to take an all might figure from Katsuki and almost managed until Katsuki realized what he was doing and moved away from him. Shoto had started guitar lessons with Hizashi today and was learning pretty fast.

His mom told him to go to UA instead of her office since she would be there instead of her office. Katsuki stopped a few times on the way to UA to admire the building. It took 20 minutes to get to his mother's office at UA but he was happy Katsuki was enjoying himself.

"Hey mom," Shouta said when his mom opened her office door for him and Katsuki, "Hey Shouta, Is this Katsuki?" Shouta nodded and picked Katsuki up so he could place him on the bed for his mother to examine him.

"Katsuki, This is your Obaasan, she is going to make sure you are healthy." Shouta took a seat next to Katsuki on the bed to keep him still, "heawthhy? like a hero?" Katsuki asked him. "It's healthy Kat" Shouta corrected him lightly "and just like a hero" Shouta laughed under his breath.

"Being a father looks good on you Shouta" His mom said with a soft look on her face, about 20 minutes later his mother was done but Katsuki needed a Shot that he was behind in. Katsuki was in his lap while his mom distracted his baby boy before giving him the shot.

Katsuki started crying and it was hard to calm down until his mother gave him an all might lollipop. "thhanw you Obaasan" Katsuki gave her a small smile and silently asked Shouta to open his treat.

"When will I get to meet the other boys?" His mother asked curiously while she went over to her computer to type something. "Tomorrow Hizashi and I are coming back to work, so you'll get to meet them, tomorrow mom".

As much as Shouta would have loved to stay and chat with his mom, he had to get home and get things ready for tomorrow and his mom had work to finish. He knew he could talk to her tomorrow but he still was sad to leave.

Upon returning home, Katsuki and Shouta were greeted at the door by Shoto with a picture in his hands. Once Katsuki had his shoes off he went to his brother and Shoto pushed the picture in his hands.

Shouta joined them after he got his shoes off and saw that the picture was all of them with a get well soon Katsuki in Hizashi's handwriting and everything else seemed to be from Shoto, Hitoshi, and a little from Izuku.

"Thanw you shhotho" Katsuki hugged Shoto, the picture fell on the floor during this so Shouta picked it up. "Hey Kat should we hang your brother's work on the fridge?" Katsuki and Shoto both shouted a YEs then ran off to the living room.

He could hear Hizashi in the kitchen so he went towards there to hang the picture up on the fridge. While he was doing that, he felt two arms wrap around his waist and a chin on his shoulder "How was it, babe?" Hizashi asked in a hushed tone.

Shouta turned around so he could hug his husband, "Katsuki is fine, seemed like he just had a little flu, he had to get a shot" Shouta put his face in his husband's hair "poor baby, I got most things ready for tomorrow you just have to pack your work bag babe" Hizashi moved his head and Shouta lifted his face unwillingly.

"Thanks, babe, how was Hitoshi, Shoto, and Izuku?" They both pulled away from the hug so Shouta could start on lunch, Hizashi laughed "Hitoshi ran into the sliding door to try and get to the cat in the backyard, Izuku tried to crawl but face-planted so he gave up and decided to move like a worm, Shoto is getting the basics of guitar but after a while, he got frustrated so we decided to draw instead." Shouta laughed at what Hizashi told him, it sounded like a fun time.

Shouta hoped tomorrow would go well since all kids have been in good moods today but with kids, their moods change every day well sometimes every hour.