Auntie Nemuri

Hizashi went to open the door not noticing he had a follower with him.

"hey Nem"

Hizashi winced when Nemuri yelled, "aw who is that?". Confused Hizashi turned around to see Katsuki had followed him.

"This is Katsuki, Katsuki meet Nemuri"

Katsuki hid his face in Hizashi's neck, out of his siblings he was the loudest but only to people he was comfortable with.

"aww hi, Katsuki!"

Hizashi held the door open more so Nemuri could come in.

"Where are his brothers?"

"Shouta has Hitoshi, Shoto, and Izuku is in this living room"

Hizashi shut and locked the door, Nemuri had finished taking her boots off and had put her slippers on.

Nemuri went into the living room but didn't enter not wanting to scare the two boys.

Hizashi put Katsuki down by the couch, but Katsuki being the stubborn child he is just whined until Hizashi picked him up again.

"I see Katsuki is clingy?"

"He usually isn't," Shouta said as he entered the room, setting Hitoshi down by Izuku.

Shouta took Shoto by the hand and walked towards where the other three were standing.

"Is this shoto?" Nemuri asked while taking a step closer to Shouta

Shoto nodded and wiggled to be put down so he could go back to his blocks. Katsuki still refused to be put down

After introducing Izuku and Hitoshi to Nemuri, they decided to take all the kids to the park for a picnic. Izuku had taken a liking to Nemuri and never left her side, of course, Nemuri was complaining.

Shoto and Katsuki were playing in the park, where the adults could see them. after an hour of playing Shoto and Katsuki came over red in the face.

Katsuki put himself right in Hizashi's lap and didn't seem to care if he interrupted something. Shoto on the other hand took his sippy cup and sat by Hitoshi who was playing with a small ball they had brought with them.

"Papa, swings?" Hizashi smiled when Katsuki asked that, Shouta looked at them with a soft smile on his face. "Sure Kat" taking him over to the swings and helping him get in one, he pushed him lightly and giggles filled the park.

Meanwhile, with Shouta and Nemuri, Izuku was starting to fuss and looking at the time. Shouta realized it was nap time. "we should pack up so we can get them home" When Shouta stood up Hitoshi noticed and started whining, lifting his arms up. Shoto was also asking to be carried.

Shouta sighed and picked Hitoshi to put him in the stroller then put Shoto in it too since they had a double stroller. Hitoshi didn't seem to care about being in the stroller but Shoto started crying.

"What's wrong shoto?" Shouta asked getting eye level with Shoto, Shoto's eyes met his, and lifted his arms up.

Shouta picked him up then placed him on his hip. "Nem, can you go get Hizashi and Katsuki?" Nemuri nodded. Once Nemuri was out of earshot "Shoto what's wrong baby?" Shouta asked as he rubbed Shoto's small back.

"Tired! Daddy!" Shoto started crying harder, Shouta started whispering comforting words.

Glancing towards Nemuri and Hizashi, he saw that they were making his way towards them. "Is shoto okay?" a concerned Hizashi asked.

"It's their naptime, right? He probably is just tired" Nemuri said, after getting everything they brought. They walked towards their house after a few minutes of getting home, they got the kids in bed for a nap and all sat in the living room.

"You guys make great parents," Nemuri said while smirking, Shouta thought he was doing everything wrong and was going to accidentally hurt the boys he loves so much. Shouta knew he should talk to someone about his fears but he didn't want to bother anyone.

Shouta snapped out of his thoughts when Nemuri said his name "what?" a confused Shouta said.

"I said are you guys going to bring them to school for now?"

Hizashi and Shouta had not thought about that but having nowhere else to have them stay while they were working deciding that was what would probably happen.

"Probably but Zashi and I still need to talk about it, now I'm going to sleep" Shouta took his sleeping bag out and got in it, knowing he would have to wake up when the boys were up.