Hero or not?

Izuku was waiting at the gates for his brothers, usually one of their dads' would pick them but their papa had texted them at lunch saying there was a meeting that both had to attend and wouldn't be able to pick them up.

"Hey nerd, you wait long?" He turned to see all 3 of his older brothers at the gate

"No I wasn't Kacchan, I just got here!"

"I'm glad Izu, Papa texted me to pick some groceries up at the market so let's go"

"Can we stop at the cat cafe?" Shoto asked

Hitoshi and Shoto's favorite place was the cat cafe, at least once a week they go to hang out with dad.

Katsuki nodded and I grabbed his hand, Katsuki was overprotective of us and would beat up anyone who even so looked in our directions.

On our way to the store, I was talking about the fight I saw this morning to My brothers, they gave their input on it occasionally. We were passing through an alleyway that we have always gone through despite dad's warnings but all of a sudden Katsuki's hand wasn't in mine anymore.

I looked over in horror seeing my brother and best friend being choked by some sludge villain. Katsuki was struggling to breathe and I knew if I didn't do something quickly then he would die.

I nodded towards Shoto and Hitoshi, I ran in and threw my books and backpack while Shoto used his ice to freeze the Villain. Hitoshi grabbed Katsuki as soon as the Villain gave him the opening to.

I was about to say a good job but all of a sudden I could breathe, I reached out to my brothers trying to grab one of their hands.

"DETROITTT SMASHHHHHHHH"

Izuku could finally breathe, he rushed to Shoto and started crying, he looked up and saw All might.

He hears his dads' but he doesn't look for them, he's too memorized that his favorite hero is in front of him.

"Izuku?"

"All might? Can I be a hero even without a quirk?"

"Young man, being a hero is very dangerous, and without a quirk? That's a suicide, Police and doctors are heroes too maybe that would be a better fit for you"

Izuku was heartbroken hearing All might say he couldn't do it, he ran over to his fathers and didn't look back at All might.

A while later, Izuku had taken down all his all might posters, changed his sheets, pretty much everything he owned of all might he packed up and put it in the box.

After he was done redoing his side of his shared room with Hitoshi, he went to his dad's office so he could ask him a question.

He knocked and waited for the small come in they always heard when they needed something.

"Hey dad, I Have a question?" Izuku peaked his head through the door waiting for his dad to sign he could come closer and wasn't doing any UA tests.

"Dad, can you train me? I want to be a quirkless hero" Izuku hoped his dad would say yes to him, if he didn't then he would ask his brothers.

"Of course I can Izuku, You'll be an amazing hero"

By the time Izuku had started UA, he had moved up a grade because he was smart, so he and Hitoshi had started UA at the same time.

Passing the UA test was easy, to say the least, with the training his dad put him through with Hitoshi they both made it in UA.

Izuku's next goal was to become a hero better than all might without a quirk

---------------------------

this is the last chapter of this story but a new one leading off of this is next! also I decided to include Eri in this little family, I was originally going to have All might give Izuku his powers but at the last minute decided that I wanted him to be a quirkless hero. The new chapter for the next story will come out soon but it has been amazing to see the support this story gets to be honest I didn't even think anyone would like the story. I love y'all so much and I'll try to keep my Instagram updated on the progress of the new story. let me know what you would like to see while they are in high school and ask me any questions <3

I hope yall stay safe

-Rin <3