Music time

Hizashi and Shouta had a long discussion on whether or not they should allow Shoto to go to a music class since Hizashi has 3 jobs and can't teach Shoto the guitar as much as the father and son would like.

The main worry was if Shouta was able to get him to and from the lesson, but once they started looking at lessons they decided they would make it work for their oldest son.

When they told Shoto, he didn't look like he was as excited as they thought he was but Shoto also did not show a lot of expressions.

"Shoto, we can still play together, this isn't going to stop me from teaching you" Hizashi had said calmly.

"Okay Papa, I'll try it out"
Hizashi wanted to teach Shoto everything he knew about guitar but with his 3 jobs, he knew he wouldn't be able to do it every day. It also may be a good way for him to make friends.

---------

Shoto was waiting for his class to start when a girl with black hair came up to him, to be completely honest he hated people but because he didn't understand them. He was a lot like his dad and Hitoshi being quieter and reserved.

"Hi! I'm Momo Yaoyorozu! I play piano, I've never seen you here before. What instrument do you play?"

"U-uh Hi I'm Shoto Aizawa-Yamanda, this is my first time here and I play guitar," Shoto said quietly, he never really knew how to talk to someone other than his family members

"Nice to meet you! Can I call you Shoto? You can call me momo!" Momo reached out to grab his hand and Shoto let her.

"Nice to meet you Momo, you can call me Shoto," Shoto said happily

"Everyone Class has started please get to your seats" a voice from nearby said

---------

When Hizashi picked Shoto, he was surprised to see him and a young girl with long black hair talking side by side.

"Hey, Bear!" Hizashi said when Shoto had caught sight of him and ran towards him.

"Hi, Papa! I learned a new song and I made a new friend. Her name is momo!" Shoto beamed, Hizashi was happy for his oldest and was glad the music class was going to work out.

"Let's go home and play shall we? We can show daddy?" HIzashi suggested and shoto nodded and went to pick up his stuff and say bye to his new friend.

While in the car Shoto stated how he was ahead of the class so they had a teacher teach him one on one

"Did you have fun, bear?"

"Yeah but not as fun as playing with Papa"

"I miss playing with you too bear, maybe Katsuki, you and I can put on a show for Daddy, Toshi, and Izu?" Hizashi knew Shoto loved showing off to his brothers what he could do and also loved playing with Katsuki.

"Yeah, is Kat gonna play the drums?" Shoto asked with excitement in his voice

"We can ask, but first you're gonna show me what you learned Lil listener"

---------

That Night Shoto showed His family the newest song he learned which was how to train your dragon theme song. He tried to teach Hitoshi and Izuku how to play on the guitar but they lost interest after not being able to do the same as him.

Hizashi and Shouta were proud of Shoto and knew they had to get him a better guitar then what he had.

Hizashi wanted to form a family band but Shouta quickly knocked down the idea, Which left Hizashi disappointed.

Not as good as I wanted but I think it still turned out cute, I hope you guys are safe! schools been getting more stressful and it just started so that's depressing. I'm working on a new story at the moment but not sure if I'm gonna post it right away love you guys stay safe <3

- Rin <3