one night of many

As 5 p.m approached, Aizawa and Yamada were in the kitchen cooking ramen for dinner. Shoto and Katsuki were both playing in the living room with Hitoshi and Izuku.

Just when dinner was almost done the two dads heard a loud crash with crying right after.

"What the hell was that?" Shouta asked as both of them ran towards the living room. The scene in front of them held all 4 kids around broken glass, Katsuki and Shoto both had blood on their hands.

Shouta picked both Hitoshi and Izuku off of the floor so they didn't get hurt, Hizashi got the other two, bringing them to the bathroom to get their cuts cleaned up.

"What happened, little listeners?" Hizashi started to clean the wounds they both got from the broken glass. Katsuki refused to look Hizashi in the eyes still crying from the pain, Shoto on the other hand had stopped crying only a few sniffles here and there.

"W-we playing heroes and Kat fell!" Katsuki started crying harder at that, putting All Might bandaids on both their cuts. Hizashi lifted Katsuki into his arms and moved his hair out of his face. "Hey little listener, it's okay, accidents happen." Katsuki didn't say anything, just hid his face in the crook of his neck.

"Come on Shoto, let's go get some food." Hizashi held his hand out for Shoto to grab, heading out to the dining room to see that 2 of the 4 kids were in their highchairs.

"Are they okay?" Shouta asked with a worried expression that anyone else seeing him like this would freak them out, but this is the side only Shouta's family gets to see. "Yeah, the little listeners are fine, lets eat."

After dinner, all 4 boys were a mess which meant bathtime, Hizashi took Shoto and Hitoshi to one bathroom leaving Shouta with Izuku and Katsuki to go to the bathroom upstairs. Thankfully past selves were smart and got clothes, towels, etc, ready before dinner.

"Problem children, are you ready for bathtime?" Katsuki nodded while Izuku just laughed. After Shouta got the bathtub ready and the boys undressed, he put the boys in the bath letting them play for a bit before washing them.

Hizashi on the other hand was not having as much luck, both Shoto and Hitoshi hated the water. "Let me clean you little listeners then you can get out.." "NO!" Shoto yelled, making Hitoshi cry harder.

After Hizashi got them cleaned as best he could with them refusing, Shouta and him started getting them ready for bed. "'Zashi let's put both Izuku and Hitoshi down for bed first then Katsuki and Shoto."

Hizashi set Shoto and Katsuki in front of an All Might cartoon while they put their siblings to bed. Shouta having brought them upstairs already left him to get their bottles, after grabbing them he ran upstairs to give his husband one bottle for Izuku and giving the other one to Hitoshi.

After 20 minutes, both Hitoshi and Izuku were asleep, heading downstairs to get the other two they noticed that they were already asleep, leaning curled against each other. "Oh this is totally going to be my new lockscreen!" Hizashi took a few photos before Shouta grabbed one and Hizashi grabbed the other.

"They are perfect, Shou." Hizashi was cuddling with his husband in bed, "They deserve the whole world." Right as they were falling asleep they remembered the broken glass and dining room they still had to clean. "Shit" Shouta said in a loud whisper.

"We better start cleaning, tomorrow we have guests." Hizashi said, kissing his husband and climbing out of bed to clean up the mess.