Quirk?

Izuku was excited, he was turning four today and that means his quirk was coming, His older brothers had already gotten their quirks, Shoto got Ice and Fire, Katsuki got explosions that came from his hands, and Hitoshi can Brainwash if he asks you a question.

He ran out of his room to his parents room to wake them up. His dad had told him that his quirk probably won't come on his fourth birthday but he had hoped it would. Izuku climbed on his parents bed and jumped onto his dad, His papa grabbed him and started to tickle him.

"No papa! StopPPP!" Izuku was a lot like his papa, loud and energetic so was Katsuki, Shoto and Hitoshi took after daddy. "I don't know Izu, should I?" Papa said in a teasing voice still tickling Izuku.

"Pwease Papa! It's my Birthday!" Papa stopped so Izuku tried to get away just to be grabbed by his other dad, "daddy no" Izuku squeaky and started to squirm to get out of his arms.

"Happy Birthday baby/Monkey," Papa and daddy said at the same time, Izuku got a kiss on both of his cheeks from them.

"I get my quirk today!" Daddy and Papa looked at each other, Papa gave him a smile and put him on his hip.

"You might, little listener, now why don't we have birthday pancakes?" Izuku nodded excitedly, He was glad he would finally get his quirk and be like his big brothers

---------

Izuku was disappointed It was bedtime and he had still not got his quirk, 'Maybe daddy was right' going through his head and 'Why did Kat, Sho, and Toshi get their quirks on their birthday but not him?' Izuku knew he was going to get a quirk when he did not know.

---------

Hizashi and Shouta were taking Izuku to the doctor today. It had been months since his fourth birthday and haven't shown any signs of developing a quirk. They were leaving Katsuki and Shoto with Shouta's mom, Hitoshi was going with them. After all, he never left Shouta's sighed because he was scared of his own quirk.

"Papa, You think I'll have a fire quirk? Or maybe a yelling quirk? What about a strong one?" Izuku was very excited to get his quirk and kept asking questions about quirks.

Hizashi never wanted to see Izuku's face sad again

"W-wha?" Izuku gripped onto Hizashi's coat he was wearing, Hizashi regretted having Shouta stay in the hall.

"You aren't getting a quirk young man, give up" The doctor has said again, Nevertheless Hizashi was PISSED telling his son to give up on his dream? The doctor was not going to have a job after this.

"You do not get to tell my son to give up on his dream, good day" Hizashi picked Izuku and left the room before he punched the doctor in the face. When they got into the waiting room, Shouta didn't say anything, just took Izuku into his arms and comforted him.

Hizashi knew Izuku was going to make a great hero with or without a quirk.

---------

Ever since Papa, Daddy, Hitoshi, and Izuku came home, Izuku wouldn't come out of his room and Papa kept talking to dad in a low tone. Katsuki was confused wasn't it supposed to be an exciting day?

He knew he would get any answers from His fathers so he decided to go straight to Izuku, walking into his younger brothers' room He saw that Izuku was under his blanket and he could hear small sobs.

Katsuki started to worry and went over to comfort Izuku, he pulled the blanket up and slid in next to him.

"Hey Izu? Are you okay?"

"K-Kacchan, I can't be a hero" Izuku curled into his side, Katsuki was even more confused than before.

"What do you mean Izu?" Katsuki started to play with his Hair like he saw papa and daddy do

"I don't have a quirk like you, sho, or Toshi!" Izuku started to cry harder and Katsuki has never heard such bullshit in his life.

"Stupid Izu, You don't need a quirk to be a hero, you can still be a hero!" Izuku looks at him with teary eyes.

"You mean it Kacchan?" Katsuki never wanted to see Izuku hurt ever again

"I mean it stupid Izu" Katsuki hugged his brother closer and decided no one would ever hurt him.

---------

Shouta was surprised when Katsuki came downstairs hand in hand with Izuku, He was even more surprised when Izuku announced he would still be a hero.

"You will be the greatest hero ever Izuku!" Shouta reassured him, He was just glad to have his baby sun back in his life.

Hi guys! How are you guys doing? I hope you are safe from the fires!

I just started school and on the second day, I logged into my 5th period instead of 3rd, thank god my friend told me to leave.

Anyway, the next chapter might be a family day or Katsuki meeting Kiri!

I love yall and stay safe

- Rin <3