Rou and Kat

Katsuki was starting the first grade today, Shoto had started the year before him and he had said it was fun so Katsuki was excited to make friends and learn.

Papa was taking him and Shoto to school since daddy had to take Izuku to daycare and Hitoshi was going to work with his papa and daddy.

"Sho, Kat, You guys ready? Got everything?" Papa asked them while he was putting Izuku's shoes on.

Shoto nodded and Katsuki decided that he should bring his favorite action figure which was surprisingly not All might, It was papa. He knew he would get in trouble if Papa and Daddy found out but Katsuki didn't care, he wanted to feel safe at this new place and papa always made him feel safe.

---------

Katsuki was scared Papa had left him with a strange lady, The lady had told him to follow her he didn't want to but Papa said that he had to listen to her.

The strange lady had led them to a room with a bunch of kids and once Katsuki was in she closed the door, She was kidnapping him and he wasn't going to let that happen.

Katsuki had taken an empty corner to plan his escape from this kidnapper when a boy with black hair and red eyes that was similar to his own.

"Hi! I saw you were alone over here all alone and decided to keep you company" The black-haired kid sat next to him and Katsuki decided he would help him escape too

---------

Shouta had just got out of homeroom and was going to the staff room when his phone rang, usually, he wouldn't answer it but he saw it was Katsuki's and Shoto's school.

"Hello? Is this Shouta Aizawa or Hizashi Yamanda?" the voice on the other side asked in the annoying phone voice.

"Yes, this is Shouta Aizawa"

"We're calling on the behalf of Katsuki Aizawa-Yamanda"

Shouta stopped dead in his tracks wondering what the hell his son had done on his first day of school.

"Is everything okay?" Shouta asked knowing his son loved to jump to conclusions

"Katsuki and another boy Eijirou escaped the classroom but we caught up to them, If you can Katsuki refuses to talk to any of us and we need you or Yamanda-san to come"

Of course, his son would escape the classroom on the first day of school, but this wasn't the first time Katsuki had done this and certainly won't be the last.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes, Thank you"

After hearing the thank you on the other side he hung up and continued to walk to the office so he could tell Hizashi about what happened.

---------

Katsuki had told Eijirou about his plan and the black-haired kid agreed, they waited till the teacher was talking to another teacher and sunk out the door.

"Come on Rou! We gotta go before they kidnap us again!" Katsuki was rushing to get out of the school.

"Okay, Kat! We should play heroes once we get out" Eijirou shouted at him, getting the attention of a teacher. Katsuki and Eijirou made eye contact before nodding at each other

"RUN!" Katsuki shouted, not looking where he was going, Katsuki ran right into the teacher. Katsuki was not happy that they had been kidnapped again.

---------

Katsuki refused to talk to anyone other than Rou, they said they would call his fathers which meant his fathers would save him so he was okay with that.

Rou and Kat were quietly talking about Present mic and Crimson riot when his dad came through the door. Katsuki rushed over to hug him, almost crying because he was happy that he saved him.

"Daddy, I got kidnapped! I tried to escape but they kidnapped me again but then they called you and now you're here to save me and rou!" Katsuki ranted to his dad with stars in his eyes.

His dad chuckled and picked him up and sat him on his hip

"Kat, this isn't a kidnapping, this is a school" Shouta started to explain to Katsuki about school but he got distracted with Eijirou.

"Daddy this is rou! Rou this is Daddy" Katsuki had stated proudly

"Hi, sir! My name is Eijirou Kirishima" Rou said to daddy.

"Nice to meet you Eijirou, My name is Shouta Aizawa Katsuki's dad, We should have you two get together some time" Katsuki gasped at this and his dad laughed.

"I'll ask my mom!" Eijirou stated then ran back to where he was sitting

His dad signed him out early for the day and Katsuki said bye to his best friend, happy to be back with his dad.