Shouta's first day alone

Its been a few days since the park and everything had been going smoothly. It started when Izuku woke up crying because his teeth were starting to come in.

Izuku crying woke Hitoshi up, once Shouta and Hizashi managed to calm them down. Katsuki had woken up and went to their room to cuddle with Hizashi but found not only his papa missing, his dad causing him to break down.

Shoto seemed like the only one in a good mood. Hizashi had to go in to deal with stuff for his talk show with 3 out of 4 kids in a bad mood.

When Hizashi was trying to leave, Katsuki would not let him go.

"p-papa no~" Hizashi's heart hurt seeing Katsuki like this. "Kat, papa will be right back. how about you play heroes with Shoto?". Katsuki only started screaming louder "NO!" Katsuki shouted.

"how about you cuddle with dad? watch mickey mouse till I get back?" Hizashi said in a soft tone. Katsuki nodded a small yes, Hizashi smiled.

"Hey, Shouta?" Hizashi yelled at him as quiet as possible. A small "yeah" could be heard deeper in the house.

Shouta showed up near the door with Shoto following him. "what's up?" Shouta asked in a soft tone, "Katsuki wants to watch Mickey Mouse with you" Hizashi said with a happy tone.

Shouta smiled and picked Katsuki on his hip, "of course baby". Shoto tugged on Hizashi's pant leg "what's up little listener?" Shoto responded with his arms up, his way in asking for a hug that Hizashi gladly accepted.

"I got to go, babe, I'll be back soon!" Hizashi yelled as he was leaving.

once the door shut, Shouta walked with Shoto and Katsuki to the living area. Izuku and Hitoshi were both asleep, Shouta sat down and both Katsuki and Shoto curled up on his chest and he put mickey mouse on.

Shouta must have accidentally fallen asleep because when he woke up, both Katsuki and Shoto were asleep on his chest but there was crying from the baby monitor.

He sighed and carefully moved Katsuki and Shoto so they could continue sleeping. When Shouta got to the Izuku's and Hitoshi's room, Hitoshi was standing up in his crib holding on to the railing jumping slightly with a pacifier in his mouth still. Izuku on the other hand was the one crying, so Shouta went over to check on him first.

"What's wrong Izu?" Izuku just stared up at him and raised his arms. Shouta decided to put the baby carrier on so after he gets Izuku settled he could put him on his chest.

Making quick work of changing his diaper and putting him in a new outfit, Izuku stopped crying and was looking around with wonder in his eyes. Shouta put him in the carrier making sure it was secure before going to get Hitoshi and do the same thing he did to Izuku to him.

"Okay guys we got to be quiet downstairs so we don't wake Kat and Sho up," Shouta told them as they would listen.

They were both quiet which was surprising for Izuku and unsurprising for Hitoshi. Shouta put Hitoshi in his high chair so he could make lunch for everyone.

Shouta decided on sandwiches since they needed to go grocery shopping. Izuku fell asleep against his chest sucking on his pacifier. Shouta made two bottles and got ready two sippy cups, He cut a banana up for Hitoshi and cut one the sandwiches up for him too.

He gave Hitoshi his food and Shouta went to the living room to put Izuku in the play pin so he could sleep. He grabbed his phone as well so he could text his husband.

Zashi <3: hey babe, how are the boys?

Zashi <3: hopefully Katsuki isn't being too hard on you :D

Shouta: don't call me babe

Shouta: 3 of the boys are asleep right now and Hitoshi is eating lunch.

Shouta sent an attachment (Hitoshi in a cat onesie with food on his face)

Zashi <3: my little kitten <3

Zashi <3: I'll be home in a bit do I need to stop anywhere before I come home?

Shouta: no we can just go shopping tomorrow so the boys can pick stuff out.

Zashi <3: sounds like a plan babe

Zashi <3: give the boys hug and kisses for me! I'll be home around 3

Zashi <3: I love you

Shouta: I love you too.

Shouta looked up to see Hitoshi was done eating so he cleaned his face and hands then brought him in the living room to let him play.

Since the boys were all busy, Shouta decided to get some cleaning done since they haven't had a chance to do so in a while.

He started downstairs then made his way upstairs to tidy up the rooms and do laundry. He was almost done folding the laundry when he heard Katsuki yell daddy while sobbing.

Shouta put what he was folding down and rushed downstairs to check on Katsuki. When he got downstairs Shoto was hugging Katsuki trying to comfort him.

"Hey Kat, I'm right here baby boy," Shouta said in a soft down while sitting down next to him, he ran his hands through his hair. After a few minutes, Katsuki calmed down.

"Daddy?" a small voice said but it wasn't Katsuki, it was a soft-spoken voice that belonged to Shoto.

"Yes sho?" Shouta pulled Katsuki on his lap so he could move closer to Shoto.

"are you and papa going to leave us? like mommy did? Shouta's heart broke at that, with their mom leaving the boys home alone for days at a time. They were bound to have trust issues with the world.

"no baby, I'm not going to leave you guys. I love you guys" Shouta pulled Shoto into a hug.

He remembered when he had first met them, he was passing by their area where their house was while he was patrolling and noticed that there was smoke. He went to check it out, to find there was a house on fire, He heard crying in the house so he quickly went in to find there were four kids upstairs in a room.

Shouta didn't know how he did but he got all 4 of them out and They refused to let go of him at first, He decided to adopt them without a second thought. Once they were settled at the hospital he went home to tell his husband about the decision.

After a few more minutes of hugging, Shouta decided to give them their lunch so he could tidy up the living room while staying in his kid's line of sight.

Izuku woke up and Shouta gave him his bottle and changed him, he decided to take the boys outside to play to get some energy out.

Hizashi came home at 3 and they decided to order food for dinner. The start of the day may have started with crying but the end of the day was filled with laughter.