Sick Kat

While Hizashi and Shouta fed the 3 other boys dinner, Shouta had transferred Katsuki to the baby carrier so he could keep his eye on him. Katsuki just slept on his chest while he was feeding Izuku. Shouta knew he would have to wake Katsuki up to drink and eat something, He was hoping Katsuki would wake up on his own

Hizashi was bathing the 3 kids while Shouta did the dishes when Katsuki started to wake up crying, Shouta dried his hands and patted Katsuki's back.

"D-daddy" Shouta's heart broke, his voice sounded like his nose was clogged, his cheeks were red and snot was running down his face.

"Hey Kat's are you hungry?" Shouta asked him while taking him out of the carrier, Katsuki just whined and the next thing Shouta knew throw up was all over him, Katsuki, and the floor, Katsuki started to cry.

"Awh poor baby, let's get you cleaned up" The smell of throw up was strong and made Shouta want to throw up but he resisted the urge. Shouta was thankful that they had multiple bathrooms with baths. Hizashi was in the master bathroom with the 3 kids because it was the biggest since Hizashi was already up there. He decided to give Katsuki to him so he could get him some new pajamas.

"Hey babe, can you hold Katsuki so I can get him clean clothes?, He threw up" Shouta lent against the doorframe and Katsuki seemed to doze off on his shoulder. Hizashi nodded and Shouta bent down and passed Katsuki to him, Katsuki didn't even seem to care, just snuggled up to Hizashi.

"Clean yourself up first Shouta, Katsuki will be fine." Shouta nodded and quickly went to their closet to change. Once changed, Shouta took the baby carrier and put it in the laundry room then quickly went to Shoto's and Katsuki's room and got pajamas that would be cool but warm at the same time.

Shouta came to get Katsuki so he could bath him but he saw Hizashi had already started cleaning him up, The other 3 were not present in the bath before he could ask the question Hizashi answered the unasked question "They are on our bed right now watching a movie". Shouta set down the things he had for Katsuki and went to keep an eye on Shoto, Hitoshi, and Izuku.

---------

While Hizashi waited for Shouta to return, somehow He got all 3 kids out of the tub and into pajamas without waking Katsuki up from his dozing. Hizashi managed to get Shoto, Hitoshi, and Izuku on the bed, Izuku in the middle of Shoto and Hitoshi so he didn't fall off.

He laid Katsuki on the bed so he could run a bath for him to get him cleaned up and make him feel better. Shouta came in right as he started to wash his hair, he was probably wondering where the other 3 were.

"They are on our bed right now watching a movie," Hizashi said in a hushed voice. Shouta left the bathroom leaving him to finish washing Katsuki off. He unplugged the tub so the water would drain and picked up a present mic hooded towel they had for each of the kids (it looks like his hero costume).

Once Katsuki was dried off and dressed, they went to the bedroom, and Katsuki was handed to Shouta to snuggle while Hizashi brought Izuku and Hitoshi to their room then he would take Shoto to his room afterward.

He read Shoto a story about dragons, after he made sure Shoto was asleep he shut the door halfway so he could hear if he got up and went to make sure Hitoshi and Izuku were asleep. Hizashi made his way downstairs to get some Juice for Katsuki and sighed once he saw the puke on the ground.

He decided to drop the juice off to Shouta before cleaning the mess on the ground.

---------

After his husband gave Shouta the juice for Katsuki, Shouta was trying to get some grading done while Katsuki slept beside him occasionally Katsuki would stir and Shouta would just run his hand through his hair and he would go back to sleep.

It was around 10:30 when Katsuki woke up crying and Shouta tried wouldn't calm him down, Shouta headed downstairs so the other boys wouldn't get woken up by his crying.

"What's wrong with Kat?" Hizashi had asked from where he sat in the dining room grading work as he was doing beforehand. "He woke up crying" Katsuki reached for Hizashi so Shouta passed him over to his other dad.

"Papa m'hot" Katsuki was slowly starting to calm down once he was settled in Hizashi's arms, Shouta went to get the medicine that he should have gave Katsuki about an hour ago but Shouta didn't want to wake him up.

Shouta gave Hizashi the medicine for Katsuki since he knew Katsuki would probably take it if it came from Hizashi then himself. "Hey Kat, want to try some soup?" Shouta asked in a soft tone quiet enough so he wouldn't wake the other kids up.

He sighed when he got no answer from him but decided to make some anyway, so he got to work cooking Miso soup.

---------

While Shouta was cooking the soup, Hizashi had gotten Katsuki to take his medicine and now Katsuki was watching him grade papers while laying on his chest.

"Papa, big kid work?" Hizashi grimaced at his raspy voice before he answered his little bugs question. He made him drink some juice, "yeah bug, they are training to become heroes like papa and daddy!" Katsuki's eyes filled with excitement. "I want to be a hero like papa and daddy" Hizashi smiled and He could see Shouta smiling from where he was cooking.

"I'm sure you will be the greatest hero bug!" Katsuki smiled wide and reached for the work he was grading, "can I help papa?" Hizashi couldn't say no to that face so he handed him an extra pen he had, he would just have to explain to his students that one of his sons wanted to help him.

Katsuki fever was going down and he started to act more like himself, Shouta gave him the Miso soup. Katsuki didn't eat all of it but he ate half of the soup and once he was down he wanted to be held by Shouta so Hizashi let him go so he could finish his work.

Katsuki drew on a few of his students' papers but in his eyes, he was grading them but Hizashi thought it was cute.

---------

Once Katsuki was in Shouta's arms and took him upstairs so he could put him to bed, "Hey Kat, do you want to sleep with papa and daddy or Shoto?" he whispers, Katsuki said papa in a small voice already falling asleep in his arms.

Shouta put him in the middle of the bed so he could brush his teeth and change his clothes after he put his paperwork on his desk and then climbed into bed after shutting the lights off. Shouta set an alarm for Katsuki's doctor's appointment and checked the baby monitor before he joined Katsuki in the world of sleep.