Shopping trip

Today was not a day Hizashi or Shouta was looking forward to, going to the store with 4 kids? Doesn't sound fun but they needed food, diapers, and the kids need to get new shoes. Fortunately, all the kids were in a good mood unlike when it was just the two of them, it took a lot longer to get out the door but they expected that.

"Papa, Sho took my shoes!" They did expect Katsuki and Shoto to fight over their shoes, they had the same size and same shoe so it didn't matter which shoes they had but to Katsuki it was the end of the world.

"Katsuki, those are Shoto's shoes, let's wear the other ones" Shouta fell in love with Hizashi every time he interacted with the kids. Katsuki didn't seem to like it but listened nonetheless, Shouta double-checked the diaper bag making sure they had everything they would need.

Soon after that they were out the door and started putting the boys in their car seats so they could get on the road. The ride went really good, none of the kids were fighting or crying and they were all safe.

Hizashi got out the quad stroller they bought when they bought all the boys stuff, Shouta got out Izuku and Shoto and I got out Katsuki and Hitoshi.

Katsuki and Shoto were in the front seats of the stroller, Izuku and Hitoshi were in the back of the stroller.

"Are you ready Zashi?" Hizashi made sure he grabbed the diaper bag and locked everything up then grabbed Shouta's hand. "I am now Sho!" Hizashi said in a cheerful voice, "I need my hand back so I can push the stroller"

Hizashi let go of Shouta's hand then went ahead of the stroller to take a picture of his kids and beautiful husband. If Shouta saw him take it, He didn't say just continued to walk towards the grocery store so they could grab what they needed.

Once inside Shouta and Hizashi split up so they could get everything quickly, Originally Shouta was going to keep all the kids in the stroller but Katsuki saw Hizashi leaving and started to cry, so Katsuki and Hizashi went to the fruit and vegetables.

"Hey Kat, can you help me grab some apples?" Katsuki happily handed the apples to Hizashi then took his hand again.

After getting all the fruits with the help of Katsuki, they went over to the vegetables and got all that with Katsuki pointing out which colors they were. Hizashi was looking at the list and when he looked up, Katsuki was gone.

Katsuki saw an all might box 'Papa wouldn't mind if I go look at it' toddling over to the all might box, he looked at the box with stars in his eyes. When he finally looked up from the box, he saw that Papa was gone.

----------

"Papa?" looking around him, he tried to remember where he left his papa but couldn't. 'Maybe I can find daddy'. Katsuki started to walk around the store looking for his daddy and his papa but had no luck so he started crying and sat on the ground.

"Is everything okay?" Katsuki looked up to see a woman with a vest on and started to cry even more "NO! I lost papa!" Katsuki yelled while still sobbing. "Hey I can help you, what's your name?" the women asked in a soft tone.

"Katsuki" Katsuki started to calm down hoping he could see his parents again, The woman reached her hand out and he grabbed it while she led them up to the front of the store. She sat him on the counter while she picked up the phone.

"Will the parents of Katsuki come to the front of the store?" Katsuki heard over the speaker, he started to tear up in the back of his head, he was scared they were going to leave him at the store.

Suddenly he heard a "Katsuki!" When he looked over, he started crying at the relief of his dad's. Completely ignoring Hizashi he ran to Shouta to be picked up. "Daddy!" Katsuki put his head into his neck and just took in his scent.

"Thank you so much for helping Katsuki" He heard his papa say probably to the lady that helped him.

------------

Shouta was looking at cleaning products when his phone started to ring, he looked at the caller to see Hizashi so he answered it.

Hizashi: hey, I lost Katsuki

Shouta: What do you mean you lost Katsuki?

Hizashi: I was looking at the list and Katsuki was gone when I looked up!

Shouta: Did you look around the area?

Hizashi: Yeah and I didn't see him

Shouta: Come to the cleaning products so we can look together

Hizashi hung up and Shouta started to freak out but also made sure the other 3 were okay. Just as Hizashi got to them an announcement went off

"Will the parents of Katsuki come to the front of the store?"

Shouta and Hizashi rushed towards the front of the store. Shouta was a lot slower since he was pushing the stroller. When they got there Hizashi shouted "Katsuki!" and when he turned, he ran straight for Shouta which shocked him but picked him up anyway.

After thanking the women, "Hey Shou, why don't you take the kids to the car while I pay?" Shouta nodded and kissed Hizashi then headed out of the store with all 4 kids.

"We are never going shopping with all 4 of you guys again," Shouta said while he was taking them out of the Stroller.