Hitoshi's gift

Hitoshi didn't like his voice, or his quirk, no matter what his family told him whenever he went to school he would get shunned because he was a "villain".

He only felt safe when he was with his dad because he could erase his quirk if he did anything, he mostly spoke through sign language and since his family was all fluent in it, he didn't have to worry about not talking to them.

One thing he knew was that his fathers' were worried about him, more so than usual, so that's what ended him at a therapist's office that morning.

His dad was with him and papa was with his siblings, Hitoshi was scared about being here, What if his dads were finally done with him and decided to give him up.

He was shaken out of his worries when he heard his name which made me move closer to his dad, who just picked him up like he weighed nothing.

"Hitoshi Aizawa-Yamada?"

His dad nodded and he tried to get out of his arms so he could hide somewhere in the office but his dad was not stupid.

They approached a room and the lady told his dad to sit with him on the couch and she took a seat across from him.

She started asking my dad a bunch of questions and would occasionally ask me a question trying to get me to talk or so I assume.

I heard the word cat and looked up but didn't see any which made me disappointed, that cat that use to come in our backyard, I haven't seen since we moved closer to UA and there are only dogs around our area now much to Katsuki's Joy and my disappointment.

I've asked for a kitten but my dads' haven't got me one yet, I just want a little furry friend that will cuddle when I'm sad.

It was about an hour later when we left, My dad seemed distracted but he was probably worried about Katsuki and Shoto setting the house on fire again.

---------

Shouta and Hizashi had talked and talked about getting Hitoshi a cat, They knew he would want one ever since he saw the cat in the backyard. They were going to wait till he was older but then he stopped talking which they knew it was because he was scared of his quirk.

They decided that when Shouta took Hitoshi to therapy, everyone else at home would go get the kitten and stuff for her.

Hitoshi's siblings didn't know until they left since they would tell him and ruin the surprise, Shouta was excited to see Hitoshi's reaction.

When they got home, Hitoshi had fallen asleep so Shouta just picked him up and gently woke him up so he could see his new kitten.

---------

When dad woke Hitoshi up, he was confused and he was tired, he just wanted to sleep but his dad seemed determined to keep him awake

His dad covered his eyes once they walked into the living room and he was sitting on the couch, Hitoshi was confused but he felt something get placed on his lap so he took the blindfold off and he saw his whole family standing in front of him and a small kitten in his lap.

"Is it ours?" He asked in a small timid voice not wanting to get his hopes up

His dads' nodded and he laughed when the kitten licked his hand, he asked what her name was which they told him, it was up to him but it was a girl.

So he decided on...

"Her name is Alina," He told his family with confidence that he got with every cat

That night was full of laughter and smiles, Hitoshi went to sleep with a smile on his face and a cat curled up next to him