Welcome to UA!

Getting ready for work was a lot harder, Katsuki and Shoto did not want to wake up and Hitoshi was throwing a fit because he wanted to pet the cat that was in the backyard, Izuku was happy because he finally got his hands on the All might figure his big brother was always holding on to.

Hizashi had gotten mini UA uniforms for the kids, getting the kids into them were not easy Shouta just wanted to let them wear something else but Hizashi insisted that they wore the uniforms even going as far as to give Shouta his puppy eyes so Shouta grudgingly agreed.

Getting the kids in the car was easy, Hitoshi had fallen asleep and so had Katsuki, Hizashi had handed Shoto a coloring book that had guitars in it so he was coloring in it and Izuku was just holding onto the All might figure and bouncing it.

Once they got to UA, Shouta carried Katsuki and had Shoto hold his hand, Hizashi put Hitoshi and Izuku in the stroller and put the bags in the two empty seats.

"Are my godsons finally here?" a scream from Nemuri had greeted them once they walked into the teacher lounge. "Who said you were the godmother Nem," Shouta said while he placed Katsuki on the couch next to where his mom was sitting.

Hizashi introduced Izuku and Shoto to Sniper and Vlad kind since they were the only ones in the room at the moment. Izuku let Sniper hold him, Shoto stayed behind Hizashi's leg, Katsuki and Hitoshi were still asleep even after the scream with Nemuri.

"Hey Shoto why don't you come and sit with Auntie Nem?" Nemuri patted the seat next to her and Shoto came and sat with her, he started to show her the coloring book that he was coloring in.

It was 30 minutes later and most of the staff had met Shoto and Izuku, Katsuki had just woken up and wanted to be held by either Hizashi or Shouta, and Hitoshi was still sleeping. The bell for homeroom was about to ring so Shouta had just left the staff room to head to his class, Unknowing to him Shoto had followed him out the door.

---------

Shoto had followed his dad out the door, but there were so many older kids around and he lost his dad. He decided he should try and find his dad, Shoto wasn't looking where he was going since he was distracted by everything in the building, He ran into a rat? Dog? Or was it a bear? Shoto didn't know but they were wearing a suit and he had a scar on his right eye.

"I'm shorry" Shoto said to the strange person, "you must be Shoto Aizawa-Yamanda right?" The creature asked Shoto. His papa and dad had told him not to talk to strangers but he didn't seem dangerous so Shoto decided he was not a stranger. "Yes, I am" A big smile appeared on the other's face.

"Nice to meet you Shoto Aizawa-Yamanda, I am principal Nezu" Nezu had reached his hand out, Shoto didn't know what this meant but he decided it meant High five it so he did.

"Do you know where daddy is Nezu? Shoto had started to get nervous, What if his papa and daddy forgot him? "I do indeed know where your dad is Shoto, I was heading to his class anyway" Nezu was very funny to Shoto, Shoto took his hand to hold while he followed him to find his dad.

They stopped in front of a door that Shoto had no idea what it said but he saw a big one, He knew that number his papa had taught him how to count it helped a lot with guitar or so his papa said.

"Shoto? What are you doing here?" His dad has said in a concerned manner, Shoto pouted he had just gone on an adventure to find him. Before shoto could say he did, Nezu spoke "He was in the halls and bumped into me, he asked to come to see you Shouta".

His dad picked him up and checked him over, Shoto didn't understand why but he let it happen, content to stay in his dad's arms. "Thank you so much Nezu for bringing him to me" Shoto heard his father say, He rested his head on his shoulder and started to fall asleep to his dad's and Nezu's voice.

---------

Katsuki had been drawing on the floor, Izuku still had HIS all might doll but daddy and papa had told him to not take it away from Izuku so He hadn't yet. Hitoshi was playing with papa's hero doll and Katsuki didn't know where Shoto had gone.

He loved drawing but what he didn't love was people stepping on his crayons and breaking them, He was so angry that everyone kept stepping on his stuff. Why weren't they looking where they stepped?

He looked up and screamed, why was a giant block stepping on his stuff?. Katsuki ran over to papa but He really wanted daddy. Katsuki wanted his daddy so where was he?

"Bug? You're okay, It was just uncle Cementoss" why didn't papa get it? Whoever this "Cementoss" was scared of him. "papa wanth daddy" He wanted his dad's cuddles and kisses because he didn't feel safe here anymore.

"Bug, I can't leave your brothers here without someone to watch them, daddy doesn't have his phone on him" Katsuki had started crying harder because he didn't get to see daddy! He was sure Auntie Nemuri and his papa were talking but he wasn't listening until he got daddy.

Katsuki was so caught up in crying that he didn't even realize he was going to daddy. He didn't realize that he was with daddy until he was in his arms and getting rocked side to side. Daddy was whispering about how it must've been scary, See! Daddy got Katsuki, Why didn't Papa.

Daddy had given him some juice in his sippy and even let him sit on a chair that rolled while he was doing whatever he was doing. Shoto was sitting next to him playing on papa's phone, "Kat? Wanna play with me?" Shoto had asked in a reasonable volume, Katsuki thought about it and decided he wanted to play with his big brother so he nodded.

When they got home hours later, Katsuki heard his fathers talk about preschool but Katsuki was glad that he wasn't going to see that scary person again.