Morning

Shouta and Hizashi went to bed at 2 after finishing cleaning the downstairs. They woke up from crying on the baby monitor and groaned when they saw it was only 6 am.

Shouta got up with a soft "Go back to sleep zashi." turning off the monitor before he left the room. When he got in there, he saw that Hitoshi was just sitting up in his crib blinking sleepily, He headed over to Izuku and shushed him gently. Wet emerald eyes stared back at him before he did grabby hands towards Shouta, signaling that he wanted to be picked up. "Hi problem child, what's wrong?"

Realizing Izuku was wet, Shouta made quick work to change him after Izuku was clean and dry. Shouta picked him up, he turned to see Hitoshi already went back to sleep. Izuku was wide awake and was chewing on his fingers, Shouta pulled his fingers out of his mouth with a gentle "No baby.", replacing them with a pacifier.

"Let's go downstairs?" Shouta asked his son not really expecting an answer, he checked Katsuki's and Shoto's room to see if they were awake or not in which they were not.

Shouta put Izuku on a blanket that was laid out for the boys, then turned on the TV to a cartoon which just so happened to be All Might. He was just about to change it to something else but Izuku started giggling, almost screaming in happiness so he just left it alone and recorded it for Hizashi to see later.

It was an hour later that he heard feet running upstairs, checking to make sure Izuku would be safe before he went to unlock the gate for his brothers. Shouta went up the stairs to see only Katsuki there "Hi!" Katsuki said, which surprised Shouta since he wasn't that talkative yesterday "Hi Kat!" Shouta picked him up and carried him downstairs.

"Are you hungry, Kat?" Shouta set Katsuki down and locked the baby gate so he didn't get hurt. "Yah!" Katsuki ran over to where Izuku was, still watching the All Might cartoon.

Shouta decided to make some oatmeal since it was one of the only things he could cook without burning it. Katsuki decided he wanted to play with Izuku, "Zu play?" the boy asked. Izuku didn't even make a move to join him which Katsuki did NOT like, Katsuki grabbed the All Might doll that was on the couch and tried to ask Izuku again, "Play?" he asked once again. This time he did get a response but it was not what Katsuki had hoped for.

Izuku grabbed the doll from Katsuki and put one of the hairs in his mouth, Katsuki snatched the doll back and pushed him back "Not like that!" Izuku started crying. Not only did he get his toy taken from him but he got hurt!

When Shouta heard the crying he quickly turned off the stove, he ran over to the living room to see Katsuki holding a doll and Izuku on his back, crying. "What happened, Kat?" picking up Izuku gently bouncing him "He wont play with me!" Katsuki started crying too. Shouta sighed and sat on the ground, pulling Katsuki closer to hug him. Once he was calm Shouta pushed the hair out of his face and kissed his forehead, "Kat, Izuku is too young to play." explaining to Katsuki was easier than he thought it would be.

"Are you ready to eat?" Katsuki nodded "Up! Please!" After placing Izuku on his hip, Shouta picked Katsuki up, having him sit on his other hip. He placed both of the boys in their highchairs and grabbed some oatmeal for Katsuki after deciding it was cool enough for him to not hurt himself on it. Then grabbed some apple sauce for Izuku to eat.

A few minutes into eating, Hizashi came in with Hitoshi on his hip, Shoto holding his other hand. "Morning Sho," Hizashi placed Shoto and Hitoshi in their highchairs walking towards the kitchen to grab their bowls. He placed a kiss on Shouta's cheek as he passed.

After giving Shoto and Hitoshi the bowls, Hizashi sat next to Shouta "How long have you 3 been up?" "3 hours." Shouta replied after he checked the clock for the time. "We need to hurry up if we want to be ready for when Nemuri gets here." Shouta just nodded and finished feeding Izuku and got him out "I'm going to go get him dressed, Zashi."

Shouta headed upstairs leaving Hizashi alone with 3 boys. It's funny how it seems like they've been doing this for a while but it's only really been a day. "Out?" a small voice interrupted his thoughts "Of course, Katsuki." After getting Katsuki out and setting him down, he uttered "Thank you, Papa!" this shocked Hizashi that Katsuki had said that. He began to tear up a bit.

Hizashi wiped the tears from his eyes and started to clean up, soon Shouta came back with Izuku and gave him to Hizashi before taking Shoto and Katsuki upstairs to get them ready for the day. Hizashi sat Izuku on the blanket Shouta had earlier that day before heading back to get Hitoshi.

One thing Hizashi has noticed about Hitoshi is that he is quiet and doesn't like loud noises which reminded him a lot of Shouta. "Hey Hitoshi, how are you?" Hizashi asked as he picked him up, he didn't get anything in response "I agree.." leading onto a conversation that only he was leading.

That's how Shouta found them after getting Shoto and Katsuki ready, his husband was having a conversation with himself, Hitoshi barely listening to what he had to say. "Hey Zashi, can I have Hitoshi?" that must have snapped Hizashi out of the "conversation" they were both having. "Yeah, of course."

Shouta started to head upstairs right as someone knocked on the door, "I'll get it Sho-" nodding at his husband he continued upstairs to get his son ready for the day.