Shoto & Hizashi, Katsuki & Shouta

It's been a few days since the incident at the store and Katsuki had been following Shouta around everywhere and completely ignored HIzashi. Katsuki wouldn't even sleep in his and Shoto's room, It made it hard on Shouta and Hizashi with Katsuki in the middle of them kicking them in his sleep.

Shouta and Hizashi went back to school in a couple of days and Katsuki couldn't stay at Shouta's side as he did at home all the time. Principal Nezu had agreed to let the boys come to school with Hizashi and Shouta till they could go to school, he even set a small room up for them to stay in. Shouta's mom aka Recovery girl would be with them most of the time, they had everything worked out other then Katsuki would not leave Shouta's side.

"Come on Kat, go stay with Papa so I can get laundry done" Shouta was trying to set Katsuki on the ground so he could walk on his own but Katsuki was dead set on his dad carrying him everywhere.

"No! I stay with Daddy!" Katsuki grabbed Shouta's shirt making it 10 times harder for him to set Katsuki down.

Shouta didn't know how to make him let go without losing his trust, "How about you go play with Shoto?" Katsuki seemed to consider it but after a minute he shook his head.

"I help daddy," Katsuki said with confidence, Shouta sighed and carried him towards the laundry room hoping Katsuki will be open to it later.

---------

Shoto didn't know why his younger brother was kept by daddy's side and never played with him anymore. It made Shoto sad that Katsuki didn't want to play with him anymore, He decided to ask Papa why Katsuki wouldn't play with him.

Papa was on the couch, He was playing something, with curiosity, Shoto forgot about the question he had about Katsuki to replace it with what Papa was doing.

Shoto walked in front of him and patted his leg to get his attention, "What's up bear?" Papa said, stopping the music coming from the strange thing he was holding.

"What are you doing papa?" Shoto pointed to the thing he was holding on his lap. Hizashi put it aside to pick Shoto up and put him in his lap. "That bear is a guitar! It plays all sorts of music" Shoto looked up as his father with sparkling eyes "Really!? Can it play let it go?" Hizashi laughed and put Shoto to the side of him so he could pick the guitar back up, moments later Let it go was coming out of the instrument and Shoto was giggling and clapping his hands.

Once the song was over Shoto jumped beside Hizashi "papa! Can I play?" Hizashi pulled Shoto in his lap and bumped his nose "I don't see why not bear, but we need to get a small guitar so you can reach the strings"

Shoto has never been so excited about things, he always just went along with Katsuki and what he wanted to do. "Can we get it now papa?" Shoto gave his best puppy eyes while jumping on the balls of his feet.

"Why don't we ask daddy if we can first bear?" Shoto waited patiently at the baby gate for Hizashi to open it, before he could try to go up the stairs, Hizashi lifted him up.

---------

Hizashi was sad, Katsuki had been ignoring him since the grocery store incident, so he brought out his guitar to play while Izuku, Hitoshi napped and Shoto played with his toys.

He was not expecting Shoto to get so excited about it and ask to play, He knew Katsuki and Shoto were smarter than the average two-year-old but he didn't think Shoto would be interested in music.

Hizashi cheered up, he was ecstatic that one of his boys was taking an interest in something he loved and made a career out of other than hero work.

Hizashi carried Shoto up to the laundry room where Shouta and Katsuki were. Once up there he put Shoto down on his feet so he could go over to ask to get a guitar.

"Daddy?" Shoto asked in a soft voice being mindful of his two brothers that were asleep, Shouta looked at him, giving Shoto his full attention. "Can I get a guitar so I can be like papa and play pretty music?" Katsuki started to whine for Shouta's attention, so Shouta picked him up off of the dryer and put him on his hip.

"Shoto, I don't see why not," Shouta said in a small cheerful voice while trying to calm Katsuki down.

"Papa! Daddy said I can get one!" Shoto ran over to Hizashi and raised his arms, "Are you okay if I go with him to pick one out?" Hizashi asked his husband. Shouta smiled and nodded, Hizashi kissed Shouta's cheek and rubbed Katsuki's back.

"Come on bear lets go get ready!" Hizashi got Shoto ready to go out as well as himself while grabbing the diaper bag. He was out the door leaving Shouta alone.

---------

Once his husband left, Katsuki seemed to get fussier, Shouta figured he needed a nap so he tried to put him down which made him throw a fit. Shouta brought him downstairs to get him some juice when he noticed he felt a bit warmer than usual.

Internally freaking out, Shouta grabbed the thermometer from the bathroom and checked Katsuki's temp. Katsuki was running a fever and Shouta didn't know how to help him so he called his mom.

His mom answered after a couple of rings, and Shouta felt a wave of relief when he heard his mom's voice.

Mom: Hey Shouta? What's wrong?

Shouta: Mom, Katsuki is running a fever and I don't know what to do

Mom: you have infant Tylenol right?

Shouta: yeah, we do

Mom: give him the recommended amount on the box and keep him hydrated and have him rest. If his fever gets worse take him in

Shouta: Thanks mom

Mom: You're welcome sweetheart, I love you

Shouta: I love you too

Shouta gave Katsuki the Tylenol and brought him to sit on the couch with the sippy cup in his other hand. Katsuki cuddled to his chest while drinking his water and watching Mickey Mouse, Shouta took this time to send a quick text to Hizashi, updating him on the situation.

Katsuki fell asleep within 20 minutes, Shouta transferred him to where he was sitting so he could check on the babies.

Izuku was awake and was just giggling content playing with his feet and Hitoshi was playing with his little cat they got them when the boys first came home.

Shouta changed both of their diapers and took them downstairs to give them their bottles, by the time they were all playing quietly since Katsuki was still asleep, Hizashi and a very happy Shoto walked in the door.

"Hey, how was it?" Shouta asked when he went over to greet two of his boys, "We got him a guitar and he is very happy about it, How is Katsuki?"

Looking over to where Katsuki was sleeping on the couch, with a towel on his forehead and a blanket wrapped around him. "He's been asleep for about an hour so Izuku, Hitoshi, and I decided to play quietly."

Hizashi took over looking after the other 3 so Shouta could tend to Katsuki, He was worried Katsuki wasn't getting any better but he wasn't getting any worse.

Before it was too late Shouta made a doctor appointment for Katsuki in the morning just to be safe. Shouta was worried about Katsuki, He just wanted his loud baby back