𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

i woke up as the lightning perfectly shoot on my eyes. i prevent it with my bare hands and quickly sit up from my spot. the pain suddenly shocked my head makes me pinch my forehead a little bit. it must because of the beer yesterday.

i felt that my surrounding isn't similar, but i think maybe because i was too sober. i quickly open my eyes widely, and yes. my surrounding really unfamiliar. my eyes suddenly grew more wide than before and quickly found my phone. them i remember that was in my pocket. i quickly pulled out my phone and looked at the notification.

98 missed call & 110 chats from seokjin

" holy crap i'm really dead, i really am " i said quickly and slapped my own head. i quickly opened the conversation between us and i gasped.

seokjin
yesterday 
11:58 p.m 

seokjin✨:
hey y/n have you
arrived at home already?

seokjin✨:
i maybe stay at my
workplace this night. i
have something to
catch up for tomorrow

seokjin✨:
call me if you arrived at home!

today

12:21 a.m

seokjin✨:
y/n?

seokjin✨:
why you haven't call me?

seokjin✨:
why you didn't answering
my call?

seokjin✨:
don't make me worried y/n

seokjin✨:
just f*cking answer istg

seokjin✨:
oHMYGOSH Y/N ISTG I'LL
BRING OCTOPUS OVER AND
LET IT SWALLOWED YOU WITH
THEIR SMOL SUCK THINGS

i didn't care to read the next chat but i immediately removed myself from the bed and walked away from the bedroom. i found the stairs and walked down to the stairs. then, i smell something delicious came from the kitchen.

since i was food-addict, i went to the kitchen to look over where does the smell of delicious food came from. and i only met with a tall man with apron, his sleeve shirt rolled up which makes his veins popped up, well that's sexy. but who is him?

i accidentally bumped into the chair makes a loud sound. i winced in pain and he looked at me. i totally gasped as i seeing him infront of me, none other than park meehoon.

" clumsy " he said then chuckled. wait, did meehoon chuckling at me just now? wow i never thought that foods can chuckled. joke.

" why am i here? did you raped me? " i said and gasped at what did i said. he then rolled his eyes and put the plate on the center of the dinner table. " fyi, i'm not raping a pabo, and second i didn't know where your house is. i forgot already " he said sassily and the bacon with egg already on the plate.

i look at him and he said, " eat before you go " and he put his sleeve down. aw, such a disappointing performance. " why you suddenly pouted, sweetie? " he said and smirked.