𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

" uh what do you mean by 'the king told me to bring you to his'? " i asked confusingly. he was joking right?

" i just want to finish my tasks " he said then smiled. he started to hold my hands and i saw his blue eyes. i was shocked but he muttered something.

" close your eyes " he said and i immediately closed my eyes. in the second, a light came hit through my eyes makes me closed my eyes tightly. but in none seconds, the light were nowhere to scan and he let his hand off from my hands.

" you can open your eyes now " and i opened my eyes slowly. i nearly chocked when i saw different places infront of me. the garden looks so peaceful. greens, flowers, the butterflies were all there.

" where am i? " i ask him. he then coughed before smiling. " welcome to the Diamond Kingdom! "

" w-what do you mean by 'Diamond Kingdom'? " i ask stutters. did he really mean that i was in Vampires Kingdom? not in a millions year!

" it was from the different world. so i assume you didn't know what i mean right? " he said seriously makes me gulped.

" are you perhaps .... vampire? "

" well let's see. i'm going to send you to the King " he said happily. i shocked in fear didnt know what to do, all things i thought is seokjin.

the time when he clapped his hand two times, there was a blackout then we're suddenly on the bigger places, luxurious.

" don't ask me. this is palace. let me bring you to the mansion " he said and bring me to the 'mansion' he said.

" this is your room. you can find me at the corner of that place later " he pointed towards the place where the sharp of the wall from. i nodded and he smiled. he left me and i exhale my breath before i unlock the door.

when i unlocked the door, i just met with big room. my mouth suddenly opened widely as i saw my room was contains with such full luxurious things.

" i'm not a VIP people! " i yell as a loud thump come from my door. " what's wrong y/n? " junkyu asked as a heavy breath escaped from his mouth.

" who do you think you are? i'm not a VIP people who stay in this expensive room! " i yell at him makes him flinched. " it's a palace y/n, not a store " he sighs.

" still it's too much! " i said annoyed. he sighs defeatly and left me in room. " hey junkyard you comeback! " i yell and the room was full with my voices.

" don't call me junkyard! " he yell from outside makes me gritted my teeth.

" shut up junkyam! "

" shut up or i'll send vampires here to suck your blood "

" okay i'll stop " i stopped immediately as he mentioned vampires. " vampires was a piece of  stupid creatures " i muttered under my breath.

" what do you say? " he ask seriously. i shocked and bite my lips. " oh, nothing! " i said then smile.

" get ready at eight. i'm going to take you to the King " he said then i heard his footstep leaving the row room. i walked through my bed and slammed my body on the bed but it makes me drift to my dreamland

i ran through the forest, running from the 'shit' creatures which were chasing me right now.

" that's her! " the man which his shirt drenched with blood pointed at me makes me shock. the team saw me and started chasing me again.

i run as fast as i could till i was out of my breath. suddenly my foot hitted something painful and my foot just met with a branches which was full with sharp thorns.

i hissed in pain, trying to pull the thorns out from my legs but there's no use. tears start forming under my eyes since i gave up on my own life.

" it's her, get her! " the man with that blood shirt yell and started running towards my direction. my tears were rolled too much, just waiting for my own life would be end right now.

KNOCK KNOCK

i snapped as i suddenly opened my eyes brightly. my eyes automatically diverted towards my foots but i didn't get any wounds. i sighs in relief. gladly it was just a dream. but, what kind of dream was that? it feels surreal.

the knock was heard again from the door. i snapped and went to the door to open it but just met with junkyard- i mean junkyu and he was smile.

" y/n why are you sweating? " his smile dropped as he saw my situation. i wiped my sweat with my shirt.

" just done cleaning my room " i said and smiled.

" you don't have to clean this room. i'll call the maids for yo- "

" don't worry! it's all done " i said and smiled. " so why are you here? "

" i've already told you to bring you meet with the King right? " i quickly saw the sunrise and the sunrise already changed into the moon.

" can't i leave this kingdom peacefully? " i rolled my eyes while i just receiving some sighs from him.

" i don't think so " he said suddenly.

" there's a reason why did he choose you. lee y/n, the human amongst the millions of vampires here. don't you think so? "

AUTHOR NOTE
i don't think i able to online this friday since the network here was too slow. so i managed to publish it in advance before this friday. it's okay we're still in touch! but i really thanks for those who stays reading and keep voting!

i love you guys, can't describe how much i salute you all as my fav readers 😭❤️