𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙔

" guys meet my sister, takata y/n " mashiho said makes everyone in silent including jihoon and junkyu. she then cleared her throat and giving them a warm smile.

" hi everyone! my name is takata y/n, just call me by my name y/n and nice to meet you all " her voice, her facial face, her scent, her acts. she really here. she said and bowed politely.

jihoon still looking at her in awe while junkyu and mashiho noticing it. y/n then suddenly looked at jihoon makes junkyu gasped and hyunsuk slapped his thigh.

y/n tilted her head at the left side while still studying jihoon's face. " i don't know why but you're seems familiar. have we met before? " y/n ask makes jihoon heart beat rapidly. why not, the love of his life just talk and asking him after a long year.

" yes we've had met before, a long time ago " he really want to spit it so hard but it was hard for him to say it. he kept his mouth shut and shaked his head slowly.

she looked at mashiho back and flashed a smile. " wait mashiho hyung you never told me about your sister, before? " jeongwoo said gasping while junghwan and jaehyuk nod rapidly.

" she's beautiful i swear to your momma attitude shiho! " jaehyuk said and gasped dramatically. y/n laugh makes jihoon heart flutters again. her laugh sounds so calm. they started to talk comfortably while jihoon always shut his mouth off, he can't talk anything.

" i think... i'm going out to take a fresh air first " jihoon said and quickly get up from his chair and walked away. junkyu and y/n looked at him walking out from the building while everyone remain talking about their own stuff.

jihoon found the garden and walked past the flowers plant. he looked at the moon and the moon shines in the dark. he take his breath and sat in nearby bench. he then leaned on the bench and closed his eyes.

after minutes, jihoon feels like something wrong. he opened his eyes and he shocked when he saw y/n standing infront of him giving him a soft smile.

she take a sit beside him and exhale her breath. jihoon looked at her suspiciously and sat straightly. " what are you doing here? "

it tooks seconds for her to answer hence she suddenly laugh makes jihoon looked at her more confuse. she stopped from laughing and created her smile. " you never change jihoon, ever since from the first time we met " she looked at jihoon eyes directly and they're probably making their eyecontact.

" w-what do you mean? "

" you must've been shocked right? " she chuckled before continuing. she then suddenly pulled jihoon shoulder facing her and he gulped. she then smile widely,

" i'm back jihoon, for you "

jihoon shocked after hearing about what she said. she must've joking right? y/n suddenly laugh makes jihoon looked at her weirdly. " i'm not joking jihoon. i'm really here "

" how can? how can i never realised this? " jihoon said dull while still looking at y/n. y/n inhale her breath inside and looked at the sky.

" mashiho helped me. before i ever kill haruto, half of power that haruto been hold have been inside of me. i don't know how but i can kill him that night, its really miracle. then the Moon Goddess suddenly appeared infront of me and gave me a spare life, same soul, same face but as a different person. mashiho is one part of Moon Goddess creatures so mashiho adopted me as his sister and i automatically changed to immortal creatures, one of fairy "

" you know i've been waiting for you almost everyday hoping my pray come true and here you are, not expecting that you're still remember me "

" i'll never forget about you jihoon, not even a slight second " she said and suddenly hug him. he didn't know how long has he been hiding his facial expression, so he burst in tears. he hugged y/n tightly makes her gasped while still crying on y/n shoulder. " i miss you, so much "

" i miss you too " she laughed while patting jihoon's back, calming him down. after half an hour passed he calm again makes y/n chuckled everytime she looks at jihoon's eyes. " i used to be a crybaby before but now look at this, you're the biggest crybaby! "

" don't exposing me y/n " he said and rolled his eyes. y/n pinched his cheeks and chuckled. " aw is my big crybaby sulking? " she said and laugh. jihoon smacked her head makes both of them laughing.

after minutes passed, they go back inside the building back while holding hands. junkyu and mashiho noticing their presence first then leading all of them. half of them shocked seeing they're holding their hands, but half of them teasing both of them. while junkyu, hyunsuk and yedam finally in relief because jihoon opened his heart back and it was for y/n.

" h-how can? so fast hyung?? " jaehyuk stammered while pointing at their both hands. mashiho then sliding into their conversation " you're just being single thats why i told you to stop drinking your banana milk " and they're all started to laugh over jaehyuk.

from the pit of their cheerful conversation, y/n suddenly tilting her head on jihoon ears and started whispering. " i love you, park jihoon "

jihoon smiles and hold y/n hands tightly, didn't want to let it go. he looked at y/n eyes and smiles. " i love you too, my babygirl " and he suddenly kiss y/n passionately.

the night goes well and jihoon proud he's finally meeting his love of his life again. he wished that they're going to be like this forever and always. happy, peaceful, harmony and lovely life.

wishing the best for park jihoon and lee/takata y/n for the next life. 💙

THE END