𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

a/u : i think i'm starting to make another side of jihoon which is smooth side. i'll start from this chapter i guess? or maybe soon!

after entering the school building, my face was still pale like before. i managed to walk by myself since he helped me until the front of school gate. i didn't know who it was, but i think maybe if we meet again i'll treat him some meal.

i unlocked my locker when someone suddenly pushed me on my locker. i hissed in pain. " omg sorry y/n. i didn't mean too " junkyu said panicky and bowed several times. i smiled and patted his shoulder.

" hey, why are you so pale? " he ask makes me cupped my cheeks. "really? " and he nodded. " there must something happening today right? " he ask makes me gulped.

" yeah yeah i know, jihoon bring you to his house right? " he whispered at the last words then smirked sassily. " the f*ck junkyu! " i hitted his shoulder makes him laughed. " where's eunbyul and doyoung? " i ask makes him touch his chin, pretend himself to think.

" hey " the familiar voice greeting us makes both of us looked over the person. and we saw him again. he smirked over me.

" h-hey " junkyu stuttered, maybe he's not too comfortable around him since he acts cold in the palace. i feel him. i looked at him and didn't dare to greet him back but shot him with a death glare.

" which class both of you in? " he ask makes both of us looked at each other. " u-uh, i take music class. uh yeah " junkyu said and laughed. he then looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

" science " i said and rolled my eyes. he then smiled and pulled me on his shoulder. " don't touch me " i said and pulled his hand from my shoulder. he then chuckled.

the bell suddenly rang makes three of us snapped. " okay bye, i'll get going! " junkyu said and left both of us here, alone. damn junkyu, he knows that i hate him instead he leave me with this bastard? wow i'm going to chop his hand off after this.

" so, let's go? " he said and smirked sassily. i rolled my eyes and stormed my foot, leaving him alone. he then followed me from behind and guess what, he got the same class as mine and this hours will be the most worst i've ever got!

the class ended and as always, i will tidy my things om the table and left immediately but only god knows how the f*ck this meehoon guy catching me so fast. well, there's no way he would use his speed right? guess he's a rotten cheetah.

i keep on walking to my locker but i know he's still following me from behind. i started to feel uncomfortable since he kept on following me. i guess he is smirking right now. i hate that jerk.

i didn't know why but what is wrong with all of my bitches today? i can't found my priority bitch, eunbyul. same as doyoung and junkyu. don't tell me that they're leaving me!

i'm approaching my locker and started to unlock my locker. and here it is again, another envelope flew from my locker. i took the envelope and started to smile. jihoon then leaned on the locker and raised his eyebrows. i didn't care about his existence but i opened it immediately.

❝ in a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you ❞
- 🐼

" omg thats cute " i thought on my mind and giggling. " what cute? " he said makes me snapped from my giggling. i gritted my teeth and started to open my mouth " stop read my mind you biach! " i half yell at him and shout my locker's door hardly but he didn't flinched. what a man.

i called seokjin so that he can fetch me up. i don't care if he shot me about yesterday. but there's no respond. i guess he was too busy. i sighs and went to the bustop, but the bus already go away. i'm trying to catch it with running but i guess i'm failed. " f*ck " i muttered under my heavy breath.

i then walked back to the bustop. i sat at the bench and pulled out my earbuds. as always, i would opened my fav playlist. i closed my eyes as i hummed the songs.

i felt that someone seat beside me. i was too hallucination with the songs until i'm not realising that someone called me. i quickly pulled my earbuds and looked at the person.

" oh it's you again " i said as we make eye contact and he gave me hus sweet smile. " hello " he said sweetly makes my heart beat rapidly.

" what are you doing here? " i ask him while he kept on playing with his foot. he then chuckled and said, " oh, i'm waiting for my driver to come and you? "

" i'm waiting for the next bus arrived, i got left by the recent bus before " i said and he nodded. " but there's no upcoming bus after before " he said makes my eyes wide.

" what the hell? " i whispered, loud for him to hear makes him chuckled. " it's okay i can send you back home " he said and smiled. i shake my head. " ah, it's okay. i'll call my cousin later " a lie.

" are you sure? "

" yes " second lies.

" oh okay then. oh anyways my driver already here so i'm going first. it was nice seeing you again " he said and bid me goodbye. i waved at him and smiled.

" oh wait y/n! "

" my names watanabe haruto, call me haruto instead "

but the weird things for now is,

how did he know my name?

AUTHOR NOTE

omg this chapter was too short anyway. i guess this is the most bored chapter. well, haruto entering the chapter! what would he be?

anyways, thank you for voting and neol saranghao loml ❤️✨